The Kiwis have unmasked one of the guys behind Torswats

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The people in this thread saying that Rick's screaming during the swatting was one of "genuine despair" should keep his track record in mind.

He lost his temper with Josiah not because the realization that he was had kicked in, it was because Josiah kept interrupting and poking fun at him. This is a man who's tried to no child judges on multiple occasions, barely able to hide his frustration. He's shown himself to be very theatrical in his rage, from appearances on various podcasts to attempting to address Nadolski directly in court, to the spergout death threats shared with Rona.

It's absolutely in character for him to throw an absolute shitfit because the police foiled his carefully laid self-swatting scheme through what he perceives as idiocy from people he already considers beneath him and to whom he can talk down to with impunity.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The people in this thread saying that Rick's screaming during the swatting was one of "genuine despair" should keep his track record in mind.

He lost his temper with Josiah not because the realization that he was had kicked in, it was because Josiah kept interrupting and poking fun at him. This is a man who's tried to no child judges on multiple occasions, barely able to hide his frustration. He's shown himself to be very theatrical in his rage, from appearances on various podcasts to attempting to address Nadolski directly in court, to the spergout death threats shared with Rona.

It's absolutely in character for him to throw an absolute shitfit because the police foiled his carefully laid self-swatting scheme through what he perceives as idiocy from people he already considers beneath him and to whom he can talk down to with impunity.
Exactly. I have stuck by this since I heard the audio. Not to toot my own cakehorn.

G

They were supposed to kill Niki, not expose my tiny penis, child.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5

Thank you for articulating this yet again. People make the mistake of trying to put themselves in Pat’s shoes, forgetting that he’s a psycho and doesn’t have normal reactions. He could barely conceal his rage on that podcast when his host bumped the mic and accidentally interrupted his monologue. Ditto when she didn’t display the book exactly as he wanted.

Pat is a fat toddler who just happens to be 43 years old. Toddlers have tantrums about anything and everything. Looking for logic in Pat’s actions will never get you to the truth.

G

Me reading this thread and debating whether or not Pat was responsible for any of the swattings:

nsr.gif

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

Agreed. I didn’t hear anything but rage in that recording. Still don’t know if he’s self-swatting or not but that tape didn’t sway me either way.

The whole recording sounded like someone who was completely theatrical and was doing everything to attract the attention of his neighbors. He sounded like he wanted the same attention the pavement apes get every time they start ooking at each other to gather around another ape in order to escalate the situation and record it on many cell phones.

None of his nigger neighbors came to his defense and his white neighbors were so surprised by the screaming that they thought it was cops yelling at each other.

Remember, fatso has always pretended to be "Antifa" and "BLM". He thinks he's a member.

TheNanaDook

Thank you for articulating this yet again. People make the mistake of trying to put themselves in Pat’s shoes, forgetting that he’s a psycho and doesn’t have normal reactions. He could barely conceal his rage on that podcast when his host bumped the mic and accidentally interrupted his monologue. Ditto when she didn’t display the book exactly as he wanted.

Pat is a fat toddler who just happens to be 43 years old. Toddlers have tantrums about anything and everything. Looking for logic in Pat’s actions will never get you to the truth.
Please point me to this podcast so my ribs can be demolished

Prison Enjoyer

Great point. Another point to add is Mont Martin and Lynne's lawyers trying to save him from bankruptcy, but since that would mean admitting the debt exists Rick spits in their faces and refuses to pay even them.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I'm not him fyi
My bad - I saw the "Dougie's new account" flair next to your name, and took it literally.

Plus, you're a new account with your content hidden, which is what Dougie normally does after he drunkenly panics and deletes everything.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The whole recording sounded like someone who was completely theatrical and was doing everything to attract the attention of his neighbors. He sounded like he wanted the same attention the pavement apes get every time they start ooking at each other to gather around another ape in order to escalate the situation and record it on many cell phones.

None of his nigger neighbors came to his defense and his white neighbors were so surprised by the screaming that they thought it was cops yelling at each other.

Remember, fatso has always pretended to be "Antifa" and "BLM". He thinks he's a member.
He wanted the whole neighborhood to know what a victim he is and to pity him. He lies too much that you cant trust he is being 100% truthful. I thought he was full of shit about the pizza orders. It took someone actually calling dominos to confirm his claims before I believed it since its such a played out prank from the 80s.