The Kiwis have unmasked one of the guys behind Torswats

G

Wow, so Pat's not swatting himself?

I'm going to start believing everything he tells us.
He was still paying these fucks to swat him. I have yet to see any instances of them even mentioning him in passing other than the one Elaine chat someone posted where she said something like "If you do stupid shit, you'll get swatted like Ethan or Patrick." THAT'S IT. The cowbin site's Fatrick thread was created 1-2 days AFTER Torswats outing Patrick, and has like 10 replies. None of these people know or care about Patrick, and would not be swatting him several times more than other figures that they hate and constantly talk about.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
He was still paying these fucks to swat him. I have yet to see any instances of them even mentioning him in passing other than the one Elaine chat someone posted where she said something like "If you do stupid shit, you'll get swatted like Ethan or Patrick." THAT'S IT. The cowbin site's Fatrick thread was created 1-2 days AFTER Torswats outing Patrick, and has like 10 replies. None of these people know or care about Patrick, and would not be swatting him several times more than other figures that they hate and constantly talk about.
Yeah, I still think it's likely that Pat's involved himself in this somehow. He's retarded enough to do this.

They go to jail, pat crows about it on twitter and gets a text 5 minutes later calling him fat.

What will he say?
He will pretend it’s not happening just like how he did after Leslie initially conceded in her pigfucking. When she released a statement. He screenshot it, posted it to his followers, gloated, and then stopped engaging for the most part because he got the optics of a W he wanted to post to his simps.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Fat apologizing for not finding Norm Macdonald funny is a good start though
I don't care when people say it's never been about Norm. I was drawn in by the "hot take" and I stayed for the madman. Knowing Norm Macdonald will always be used by "journalists" and the man himself as the surface-level trigger for Pat's saga is one of the most infuriating yet absurdly funny things I've seen develop in my life. That retarded, ill-timed comment will haunt him forever.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Whatever's going on, we can be sure it's something very gay.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I tried reading that thread you linked and I have no clue wtf they are talking about. Sneeds and fedis and soyjack parties and some retard named Wayne lambright. What in the fuck am I even looking at?

Either da show passed me by or these niggas gotta go outside.
I would have easier time following a plot in a novel written by Patrick S. Tomlinson.

There's been way too much suspicious wolf-crying by Rick for anyone to think he isn't exaggerating and fabricating at least a few of the incidents.

I personally feel there still is a distinct possibility that Rick did contract Torswats. The means were there. The Kiwi exposé does reinforce the fact that there's an equally big chance the swatters get off on the chaos and are purposefully misdirecting people with bogus leads. A lot of Torswats' story had very dubious elements and there never were receipts. It's gonna be hard to verify anything about the swaTTings when there's every reason for the responsible party to lie and misrepresent itself.

All's I'm saying is keep your heads on a swivel, lamb chops. There's malicious actors out there who revel in engineering false flags.
At least 15 of his swat count are EMS and fire coming down his street. Someone that happens all the time because a) niggers, and b) all kinds of reasons and shit

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I still believe that Pat is behind some of them. The swatting he claimed the other day was actually the police being called to the apartment complex next door to his.

Same. The timing of some of them and the fact that he's left alone for things like vacations and cons makes it way too convenient. I think there were points when it was being done to him and others where he was arranging it.

Don't forget, he'd claimed to have been swatted multiple times way before we even knew of him, which just adds another layer of weirdness to the whole thing. He was probably just outright lying about those ones though.