The Kiwis have unmasked one of the guys behind Torswats

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I’ll never believe that his police spergout was staged in any way. And the “they went to the wrong side of the hovel” theory doesn’t hold water with me. That was genuine despair and there’s no way to convince me otherwise. I don’t understand any of the shit in that thread but clearly someone out there is fucking with him.
There's some major revisionist history going on with the 2611 vs 2613 stuff. They hadn't had renters upstairs for a year and Niki changed the address for Posts by Ghost to 2611 during that time too. Did Niki game the system with some kind of small business tax break that allowed them to offset the renters? Were they living in seperate halves of the hovel? We never actually knew but I wasn't even slightly surprised he was at 2613 that night.

Also, Rick's too much of a retard and a pussy to try to mastermind something like this. No way he actually knows what he's talking about with "tor end nodes."

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
There's some major revisionist history going on with the 2611 vs 2613 stuff. They hadn't had renters upstairs for a year and Niki changed the address for Posts by Ghost to 2611 during that time too. Did Niki game the system with some kind of small business tax break that allowed them to offset the renters? Were they living in seperate halves of the hovel? We never actually knew but I wasn't even slightly surprised he was at 2613 that night.

Also, Rick's too much of a retard and a pussy to try to mastermind something like this. No way he actually knows what he's talking about with "tor end nodes."
He would have been annoyed and cunty if he called them and they went to the wrong side of the house but him flipping out and crying like that could only be the wailing of a broken man.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I’ll never believe that his police spergout was staged in any way. And the “they went to the wrong side of the hovel” theory doesn’t hold water with me. That was genuine despair and there’s no way to convince me otherwise. I don’t understand any of the shit in that thread but clearly someone out there is fucking with him.

I agree. I’ve never believed he self swatted. There’s no way to fake that freak out.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
He was still paying these fucks to swat him. I have yet to see any instances of them even mentioning him in passing other than the one Elaine chat someone posted where she said something like "If you do stupid shit, you'll get swatted like Ethan or Patrick." THAT'S IT. The cowbin site's Fatrick thread was created 1-2 days AFTER Torswats outing Patrick, and has like 10 replies. None of these people know or care about Patrick, and would not be swatting him several times more than other figures that they hate and constantly talk about.
Sososososo keeping this brief

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson 100% paid these guys to swat him.
1.The swatters are faggots and crossdressers. Not even the decent kind that get tits & dumpers and at least try, no they are just hairless men in wigs.*
2. They are into swatting, KP, and zoosomthing which is animal abuse physical and sexual.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson is into cats but he calls them furries. He admitted to taking home homeless cats he "finds" on the streets. Lot of his easy to take care of pets have died. How is that Pat? Shoving your pets up your butt again? or trying to rape your cats with your micopeen for the darkweb?

He doesn't take care of his pets and leaves them living in filth. Besides trying to farm Elon likes with crazy cat lady followers what does he do with his pets?

All of Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson's close circle are pedophiles and have been busted with having CP or actually raping a child. He just brushes these facts off and acts like no big deal. Still friends with them.

Seems like Patrick Susan Tomlinsons-Robinson's quote when questioned about his sex life of "I'm into things.." has a much more darker meaning that we have not dug up yet.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson is in that circle of pedos, furries, child abusers, crossdresser, swatters, false flag victim grifters who have been caught just like Smollett. These scum of society all meet up at their "cons" and engage in all this degenerate filth.

It is 100% fact that Patrick Smollett Tomlinson-Robinson killed Bernell Trammell and paid these guys to swat him or traded favors of whatever his "I'm into things.." means. He pals around with these kinds of people he and Niki Robinson are these kinds of people.

He is trying to hide his crypto wallet and blames his "stalkers" for that and "getting credit cards in his name," but taking all these vacation with a fat $50k debt hanging on his soft weak hunchbacked shoulders. Yeah Pat we see what you are gonna start oinking already.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson and Nicole Robinson truly are the scum of this world and I been saying it this whole time they are both child abusers. Thank God Nicky's fartbox is handicapped.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
That thread is hard to read. Whoever put that together must have had to wade through some repugnant shit to get the information he did. It's pretty convincing. It really does look like they were using Rick as a greased pig and the swattings were them tying cans to his tail so they could sit back and laugh at the shit show. Torswats is a piece of shit and I hope they catch him. If Rick was paying him I hope they catch him too, but either way the sooner torswats goes to jail the better it will be for all of us. This shit has gone on for way too long. It isn't funny and has never been funny. Fat Jackie and the rest of piggy's child touching ball washers won't believe it since it came from kiwifarms, but hopefully (((someone))) is paying attention and pays that guy a visit.

Sososososo keeping this brief

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson 100% paid these guys to swat him.
1.The swatters are faggots and crossdressers. Not even the decent kind that get tits & dumpers and at least try, no they are just hairless men in wigs.*
2. They are into swatting, KP, and zoosomthing which is animal abuse physical and sexual.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson is into cats but he calls them furries. He admitted to taking home homeless cats he "finds" on the streets. Lot of his easy to take care of pets have died. How is that Pat? Shoving your pets up your butt again? or trying to rape your cats with your micopeen for the darkweb?

He doesn't take care of his pets and leaves them living in filth. Besides trying to farm Elon likes with crazy cat lady followers what does he do with his pets?

All of Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson's close circle are pedophiles and have been busted with having CP or actually raping a child. He just brushes these facts off and acts like no big deal. Still friends with them.

Seems like Patrick Susan Tomlinsons-Robinson's quote when questioned about his sex life of "I'm into things.." has a much more darker meaning that we have not dug up yet.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson is in that circle of pedos, furries, child abusers, crossdresser, swatters, false flag victim grifters who have been caught just like Smollett. These scum of society all meet up at their "cons" and engage in all this degenerate filth.

It is 100% fact that Patrick Smollett Tomlinson-Robinson killed Bernell Trammell and paid these guys to swat him or traded favors of whatever his "I'm into things.." means. He pals around with these kinds of people he and Niki Robinson are these kinds of people.

He is trying to hide his crypto wallet and blames his "stalkers" for that and "getting credit cards in his name," but taking all these vacation with a fat $50k debt hanging on his soft weak hunchbacked shoulders. Yeah Pat we see what you are gonna start oinking already.

Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson and Nicole Robinson truly are the scum of this world and I been saying it this whole time they are both child abusers. Thank God Nicky's fartbox is handicapped.
Pretty much sums it up.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I can’t stop laughing at the juxtaposition:

On one hand you have this painstakingly researched and sourced write up from a faggot kiwi neckbeard “stlaker”. The person accused fits the part in every way and the evidence is direct, clear, and easily falsifiable should direct counter evidence come to exist

On the other hand fat repulsive Jackie the pretend journalist who accused some random Swedish programmer because he used a name from lord of the rings.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5

On one hand you have this painstakingly researched and sourced write up from a faggot kiwi neckbeard “stlaker”. The person accused fits the part in every way and the evidence is direct, clear, and easily falsifiable should direct counter evidence come to exist

On the other hand fat repulsive Jackie the pretend journalist who accused some random Swedish programmer because he used a name from lord of the rings.
Fat repulsive Jackie’s manic neglectful parenting could never compete with weaponized autism.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

Has Jackie referenced the KF thread at all? I don’t check on Jackie too much because I don’t want to lose my pigfarming Twitter accounts due to the way Jackie and her retard followers trigger me. (It would just be nasty name-calling by the way, no culling threats.)