The Kiwis have unmasked one of the guys behind Torswats

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
The ONLY station that REALLY rocks.
1688472963601.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Same. The timing of some of them and the fact that he's left alone for things like vacations and cons makes it way too convenient. I think there were points when it was being done to him and others where he was arranging it.
The first time he got legitimately swatted was a rare weekend when Nikki was out of town without him, and he (for some reason, and unknown to any of us) was sleeping in the rental half of the hovel. If he was going to swat himself, that's the perfect time - it wouldn't bother his wife, and he could call it in to his regular address and not be bothered himself. He gets all the sympathy, and none of the hassle.

Unfortunately the Milwaukee PD are way too thorough for that, and dragged his squealing Daffy Duckin' ass out into the street so they could check the whole building, and so his neighbours could enjoy his impotent rage and faucet dick.

Prison Enjoyer

Elaine who?

Elaine Gertler-Miller; that "Trollcow" bitch he had on NPS. Admitted repeat swatter and complete psycho.

Here's her farms thread https://sneed.today/threads/elaine-...gertler-lainey-inplie-magixel-trollcow.87610/

Dumbo Dan gets banned from here for associating with a swatter (Torswats), and the first thing he does is podcast with another admitted swatter. Today, Daniel (46 y/o) dotes and pines for likes from this 20/yo british nut on Twitter, not realizing how fucking dumb that is.

As admin says, "It really isn't that difficult." -- Not that hard to stop associating with swatters, Dan.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Elaine Gertler-Miller; that "Trollcow" bitch he had on NPS. Admitted repeat swatter and complete psycho.

Here's her farms thread https://sneed.today/threads/elaine-...gertler-lainey-inplie-magixel-trollcow.87610/

Dumbo Dan gets banned from here for associating with a swatter (Torswats), and the first thing he does is podcast with another admitted swatter. Today, Daniel (46 y/o) dotes and pines for likes from this 20/yo british nut on Twitter, not realizing how fucking dumb that is.

As admin says, "It really isn't that difficult." -- Not that hard to stop associating with swatters, Dan.
I like her accent but yea, bitch be crazy.

G

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I tried reading that thread you linked and I have no clue wtf they are talking about. Sneeds and fedis and soyjack parties and some retard named Wayne lambright. What in the fuck am I even looking at?

Either da show passed me by or these niggas gotta go outside.

If there's one thing I've learned about kiwis it's that they're way more autistic than even us. Way less funny too. I couldn't even be bothered trying to start that thread since I know without reading it that it'll make no sense.