The audience is the point, and the reward.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
At the peak of covid our theatres stayed in business by literally roping off like 80% of the theatre. There would be a pair of seats maybe two or three in each aisle, and because people were so afraid there was a good chance that you and the person you brought with you would be the only two people in the theater.

I couldn't get enough of how cool it was. My point though is that FFWBT would have probably wanted a lynch mob to shove a wooden spike up my taint for going to the theatre during muh pandemic. Stop acting like you're a supporter for the movie experience fat boy. While you were cowering in your home trying to lord over other people, there were actually people going out two or three times a week to the movies to keep the theatres afloat when they desperately needed it.

Fucking poseur.
I’m one of the few people that actually saw Dirty Work in theaters. I went alone and I was the only one in the theater which was cool.

G

I’m one of the few people that actually saw Dirty Work in theaters. I went alone and I was the only one in the theater which was cool.
That's awesome. I always love when you have the theatre to yourself. My girl and I always try to go to the movies annoyingly early like old people on the chance we get an empty theatre.

Nothing more soul crushing than right before the trailers start and five loud niggers walk in 😢

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I saw it w two buddies at a theater in Union, NJ. We had to sit in the goddamned front row because it was packed.

Worst part was how sore my neck was afterwards. Bobbing up and down on two cocks for 90 minutes is a lot more strenuous than just one.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
The only time I was ever the only one in the theater it was a matinee of the shitty Tim Burton Planet of the Apes. I considered whackin off Peewee Herman-style to Estella Warren but decided against it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Oh i don’t think thats the best way to enjoy a movie at all!
OH LITERAL SUSAN

Going to the movies fucking blows these days, I don't know if it's Covid after effects or something else but I can't stand it anymore and I used to be a massive moviefag who went to see everything Roland style.

It's never one loud asshole either who you can just tell to shut the fuck up, it's this constant moving and crunching and crackling and eating and whispering and screens lighting up all over the place. And I'm in a nigger free zone. My next investment is definitely a solid home setup, fuck the picture shows

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
feb845839c4fa296039c3bc4f474d5c9.jpg
Isn't atomic blonde the movie everyone was shitting on for being unrealistic as fuck in the fights? Like the ~115 lb woman using her foot to pin a like 225 lb solid guy to a wall? The physics of it is impossible if just leaned forward she'd fall down

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What kind of crowd is going to a theater to see a kids movie that’s over 10 years old? Other weird / creepy childless adults?

I got to see a 25th anniversary midnight screening of Ghostbusters when I lived in LA and Ivan Reitman came out and introduced the film and told some cool stories about how they had early test screenings that didn’t have the finished special effects in the film but still tested high even with “scene not done yet” parts. Fuck you, piggy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
What kind of crowd is going to a theater to see a kids movie that’s over 10 years old? Other weird / creepy childless adults?

I got to see a 25th anniversary midnight screening of Ghostbusters when I lived in LA and Ivan Reitman came out and introduced the film and told some cool stories about how they had early test screenings that didn’t have the finished special effects in the film but still tested high even with “scene not done yet” parts. Fuck you, piggy.
I'd assume it'd be all parents who liked it when they were kids bringing their kids to see it. But A) it's a movie that no one liked. B) Any parents who liked this movie when they were kids would be some pretty young parents. C) Anyone doing enough fucking to become a young parent probably didn't love How to Train Your Dragon.

I remember seeing this in the theaters w/ my buddy and his daughter. I enjoyed it. Why the fuck do two adults go see this as a first-date movie?
For the Heffersons' first date, I guarantee this was fatso's way of trying to appear interesting, as in "Isn't it crazy that this super tough knife-fighting manly man can let his guard down and suggest an animated movie about a dragon??? What a stealthy geek!"

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
My niece grew out of How to Train a Dragon when she turned 6. Pat is less mature than a little girl. Totally pathetic.
I think it’s one thing to take your kid to a movie and have them share the same experience you had when your parents took you to see a movie when you were their age. I think you may appreciate the kids movie/experience more.

Pat likely saw this in the theater alone, if not he saw it with Ade and he was in his 30s with no kids. Fucking pathetic.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Oh it makes sense now. The dragon has the mannerisms of and purrs like a cat.

It's some fetish shit for him.

I just read the synopsis of the movie and the one dragon's name is Toothless. I never thought he named his gay bearded dragon that because of the movie. I'm glad Pat sat on him. I wish I had that pic someone used when they created the dead toothless Twitter account