The audience is the point, and the reward.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
So you started out on Reddit? At least now I know the gay thing isn't a bit lol.

1707755519086.png

I got respect for this kid. He’s got a lot of fuckin’ balls. Good for you. Don’t take no shit off nobody.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
My favorite goin'-to-the-movies moment was during our second viewing of the Vin Diesel masterpiece xXx, some teenage kid was throwing candy at people's heads. My dad was like "if one of those hits either of us I'm gonna strangle that little fucker." Immediately after he said that a piece of candy bounced off the back of his head. I stayed in my seat but they were way at the back and I could hear the guy's girlfriend crying "HE'S JUST A KID!" and then my dad came back. He says he didn't actually choke the kid but I bet he did. There was no more shenanigans. I was horrifically embarrassed at the time but looking back it kind of ruled. The fact that nobody did anything kind of shows that the kid deserved whatever happened to him. At very least, he got bitched out in front of his girlfriend.
I would want to choke someone out too if i were watching “xXx”.

Vin “faggot” Diesel.

G

My favorite goin'-to-the-movies moment was during our second viewing of the Vin Diesel masterpiece xXx, some teenage kid was throwing candy at people's heads. My dad was like "if one of those hits either of us I'm gonna strangle that little fucker." Immediately after he said that a piece of candy bounced off the back of his head. I stayed in my seat but they were way at the back and I could hear the guy's girlfriend crying "HE'S JUST A KID!" and then my dad came back. He says he didn't actually choke the kid but I bet he did. There was no more shenanigans. I was horrifically embarrassed at the time but looking back it kind of ruled. The fact that nobody did anything kind of shows that the kid deserved whatever happened to him. At very least, he got bitched out in front of his girlfriend.
Your dad is badass

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
This shit was last night according to their facebook. There was a pretty important sports game on yesterday that many dudes were watching, so much like how the other networks counter-program with Real Housewives, the theatre showed a movie for 20-something zoomer chicks who saw it when they were children.

However Patrick claimed last night to be at a bar, where in his words every time Taylor Swift was shown on screen, everyone at the bar got a free shot. Immediately that felt like a lie or exaggeration, and it turns out it was.

He was watching a children's movie while publicly pretending to be at a sports bar.

Bonus pic from the facebook:

426405462_922318253231674_5968789514236197035_n.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Fuck that. Pat only like big popcorn capeshit. There’s very few movies I’d actually want to see in the theater, these days. Most of the best content is on TV now anyway. The last thing I need is to pay an arm and a leg and some faggot in front of me is playing on their phone.

What I’m saying is Pat is a manchild retard, fat too.
He’s talking about how the theater is better than a home entertainment system while not even having a cheap one.

G

He’s talking about how the theater is better than a home entertainment system while not even having a cheap one.
At the peak of covid our theatres stayed in business by literally roping off like 80% of the theatre. There would be a pair of seats maybe two or three in each aisle, and because people were so afraid there was a good chance that you and the person you brought with you would be the only two people in the theater.

I couldn't get enough of how cool it was. My point though is that FFWBT would have probably wanted a lynch mob to shove a wooden spike up my taint for going to the theatre during muh pandemic. Stop acting like you're a supporter for the movie experience fat boy. While you were cowering in your home trying to lord over other people, there were actually people going out two or three times a week to the movies to keep the theatres afloat when they desperately needed it.

Fucking poseur.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
It’s crazy to think for a short time they thought he was the next a-list action star like Stallone / Schwarzenegger / Wahlberg etc.
Watching any of that shit now, he's hilariously gay and non-threatening. There's a part in xXx where he has to make out with a chick and it's awkward as fuck. It's like it was both of their first time kissing someone. There's also shit like him magically jumping a barn and a gate on a dirt bike without any sort of ramp or incline to catch air off of. "Vin Diesel is so fucking Xtreme he can bunnyhop buildings on a motorcycle!"

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
But the theater at this point is only for the big budget films, the goy slop he mostly watches. I can’t imagine him conveying the same thing for a classic film like the godfather or the good the bad and the ugly, or some kind of thriller or even a horror film.

I thought he was referencing the communal experience.

Last edited:
G

But the theater at this point is only for the big budget films, the goy slop he mostly watches. I can’t imagine him conveying the same thing for a classic film like the godfather or the good the bad or the ugly, or some kind of thriller or even a horror film.

I thought he was referencing the communal experience.
I think it's funny that someone is trying to champion the communal experience while at the same time proving that he is the antithesis of what community is. He is the most antisocial, unlikeable friendless cocksucker I've ever seen online or in person.

G

This shit was last night according to their facebook. There was a pretty important sports game on yesterday that many dudes were watching, so much like how the other networks counter-program with Real Housewives, the theatre showed a movie for 20-something zoomer chicks who saw it when they were children.

However Patrick claimed last night to be at a bar, where in his words every time Taylor Swift was shown on screen, everyone at the bar got a free shot. Immediately that felt like a lie or exaggeration, and it turns out it was.

He was watching a children's movie while publicly pretending to be at a sports bar.

Bonus pic from the facebook:

Doctor_EggmanSDT.png