The audience is the point, and the reward.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Of course the faggy pirate loves it
IMG_2304.jpeg

Dreamworks best film? What is with these Middle Aged men that can only be entertained by tv/film made for children?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Of course the faggy pirate loves it
View attachment 182371
Dreamworks best film? What is with these Middle Aged men that can only be entertained by tv/film made for children?
kids enjoying themselves = stupid punk kids

Sorry the kids have friends to occasionally make a quip to and laugh with during the super serious dinosaur movie you fucking lonely faggot.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
kids enjoying themselves = stupid punk kids

Sorry the kids have friends to occasionally make a quip to and laugh with during the super serious dinosaur movie you fucking lonely faggot.
I remember one time when i was in Middle School me and my friend group went to see that retarded M Night film about the evil grandparents. We were fucking yucking it up because the movie was so bad and this 30 year old dude with his girlfriend turned around to go “HEY BRO I’M TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE BE RESPECTFUL.” But you could tell he couldn’t give a shit, he was doing that cuz his CHICK was right there and he was getting mogged by a bunch of preteens.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I remember one time when i was in Middle School me and my friend group went to see that retarded M Night film about the evil grandparents. We were fucking yucking it up because the movie was so bad and this 30 year old dude with his girlfriend turned around to go “HEY BRO I’M TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE BE RESPECTFUL.” But you could tell he couldn’t give a shit, he was doing that cuz his CHICK was right there and he was getting mogged by a bunch of preteens.
Be respectful to my movie, awroit?

G

Didn't that movie come out like six years ago? What are you, seventeen?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Fuck that. Pat only like big popcorn capeshit. There’s very few movies I’d actually want to see in the theater, these days. Most of the best content is on TV now anyway. The last thing I need is to pay an arm and a leg and some faggot in front of me is playing on their phone.

What I’m saying is Pat is a manchild retard, fat too.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My favorite goin'-to-the-movies moment was during our second viewing of the Vin Diesel masterpiece xXx, some teenage kid was throwing candy at people's heads. My dad already dialed in where he was sitting and was like "if one of those hits either of us I'm gonna strangle that little fucker." Immediately after he said that a piece of candy bounced off the back of his head. I stayed in my seat but they were way at the back and I could hear the guy's girlfriend crying "HE'S JUST A KID!" and then my dad came back. He says he didn't actually choke the kid but I bet he did. There was no more shenanigans. I was horrifically embarrassed at the time but looking back it kind of ruled. The fact that nobody did anything kind of shows that the kid deserved whatever happened to him. At very least, he got bitched out in front of his girlfriend.