• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Spectacular Megathread

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
Anyone remember the massive blackout in 2003 that put all of Ontario and New York into darkness for like 18 hours?
I do. I was stranded in Fergus Ontario. Had some roasted marshmallows, and then siphoned gas and drove back to Sauga.

Ice storm 98, I remember Mel Lastman doing what GW Bush did in 9/11...he was at ground zero with the Canadian troops shovelling snow, or at least appeared to do so for the photo ops.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I do. I was stranded in Fergus Ontario. Had some roasted marshmallows, and then siphoned gas and drove back to Sauga.

Ice storm 98, I remember Mel Lastman doing what GW Bush did in 9/11...he was at ground zero with the Canadian troops shovelling snow, or at least appeared to do so for the photo ops.

1000000276.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

The fuck were you doing in Fergus? That's more my area.

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
The fuck were you doing in Fergus? That's more my area.
Might aswell tell the story, lol

I was working door to door selling 5 year fixed rate Natural Gas Contacts to homes and commercial sites. My first real "job" after working at the Zellers diner. My boss was an African-American woman who was like Bam (had good hair and knew it). and we both got stuck at this lady's house in Fergus. She roasted marshmallows and we chilled in her backyard for like 4-5 hours and even smoked a lil weed.

When it got late and the lights weren't coming back I siphoned gas from a car into my bosses' Buick SUV, and she dropped me off home. Our Head office was by the Islington subway station.

Good times.