• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Day Spectacular Megathread

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
What exactly is Canadian thanksgiving celebrating? Did they just steal it from us to not feel left out?
I already explained this. Prime minister Champlain dumorier overthrew a rebellion by Jean cretien and the VILLAIN Jack Layton so that Indians could go to school 24 hours a day for the entirety of the 60s.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I'm several hours away from you, Turkster. She actually kicked you out on a cold, depressing, grey Canadian Thanksgiving? I wouldn't be too thankful for that. That's nothing to be too thankful fer.
It's a fluid situation. As a progressive libertarian I can cope with this situation. Usually by sleeping under an elevator shaft and apologizing in the morning.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's a fluid situation. As a progressive libertarian I can cope with this situation. Usually by sleeping under an elevator shaft and apologizing in the morning.
But what's the big deeeeeaaaaal, Turk? What's her fuckin deeeeeeeaaaaaal, man? So you want to have some drinks on Canadian Thanksgiving, big deeeeeeeaaaaaaal. EVERYBODY'S DOIN' IT! THE WHOLE FUCKIN' COUNTRY'S FUCKIN' DOIN' IT, TURK!

Turk February

Forum Clout
But what's the big deeeeeaaaaal, Turk? What's her fuckin deeeeeeeaaaaaal, man? So you want to have some drinks on Canadian Thanksgiving, big deeeeeeeaaaaaaal. EVERYBODY'S DOIN' IT! THE WHOLE FUCKIN' COUNTRY'S FUCKIN' DOIN' IT, TURK!
Everyone in the world is celebrating, Abe. I had a gig in Tel Aviv for their Canadian Thanksgiving party, I was gunna debut my new single, but it got cancelled because of some political bullshit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Everyone in the world is celebrating, Abe. I had a gig in Tel Aviv for their Canadian Thanksgiving party, I was gunna debut my new single, but it got cancelled because of some political bullshit.
She fucked you. How does your wife kick you out of your house anyways? Are you Fred Flintstone for fuck's sake? Go the fuck home and tell her to shut her cat-babysitting ass up before you dunk her head in the toilet and punch her in the small of the back. I call that the "smarten up".