• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Day Spectacular Megathread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I just want to see chef adam libby step out of a longhouse dressed in buckskin and a feather headdress as he serves you a burned, shit-covered turkey
chief.jpg
Untitled-2 (1).png

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
A long time ago there was this french guy named Champlain and he was all like Indians is people too. Then a chud named Alexander Johnson MacDonalds came along and killed Louis CK riel. It was all down hill from there my canigga
I’d like to doxx myself a little here. I am a distant relative of Sir John A. You can all thank me now.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
He ruled. He used to get shitfaced and piss off the balcony of this one hotel he stayed at all the time onto people.
I’ve heard that my family were ashamed of him and wouldn’t mention their relation to him. I guess they were a bunch of prudes and didn't want to be associated with a Lady Di level alcy.

WWAWD pissing off balconies? I’ve pissed out a house window once. Felt great.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Oh yeah. I learned all this in grade 4. Canadian history is wildly uninteresting.
Breaking character here. Living in the heart of Canada's capital I've subjected myself to countless museums and propaganda events and shit and I've grown a genuine sense of patriotism and interest in our cultural artifacts and stories.