Tales from the bar

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
So you bought your wife a cool knife and then you saw a dude had the same knife and mentioned it to him? Awesome fucking story, bro. What happened next?
If you dont think pat flicks his knife out at every meal than you havent been paying attention. Pat is that guy that thinks people are impressed by a one handed wrist flick to snap the blade out. He did it in his 2min rant where he opens up abox of books. You can tell he thinks he looks bad ass when he does it.

Those knives all have mechanisms that trigger as soon as you pull it open a bit. There's a thumb stud on Pat's which means you don't need to act like you're some sort of fat combat expert who has the technique down perfectly. An elderly woman could flick that knife with one hand.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Those knives all have mechanisms that trigger as soon as you pull it open a bit. There's a thumb stud on Pat's which means you don't need to act like you're some sort of fat combat expert who has the technique down perfectly. An elderly woman could flick that knife with one hand.
Remember when you were in 6th grade and figured out how to easily do that? Well pat still thinks it looks badass and he also thinks it impresses people when done in public.

Just look at that skill ladies.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Remember when you were in 6th grade and figured out how to easily do that? Well pat still thinks it looks badass and he also thinks it impresses people when done in public.

1665200766843.png

AARGRRGGGHHHH HE'S SUCH A FUCKING NANCY

Attachments

• 1665200737195.png
    1665200737195.png
    397 KB · Views: 1

TorqueWheeler

Look at this mincing faggot. That exaggerated flick is shameful for a "knife guy." PCJ should have beat his fat fucking ass just for that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I didn't even notice he had the lizard perched on his shoulder like a gay faggot parrot. Everything he does enrages me.
Everything he does is pre-planned. He was acting like he just happened to have his lizard on his shoulder and forgot about it like a parrot. When we all know he had the knife flick and the " oh thats just nibbler" intro all scripted. He wants so bad to seem natural and organic.

TorqueWheeler

Everything he does is pre-planned. He was acting like he just happened to have his lizard on his shoulder and forgot about it like a parrot. When we all know he had the knife flick and the " oh thats just nibbler" intro all scripted. He wants so bad to seem natural and organic.
Instead he just looks like a Shane Gillis action figure come to life.

G

He is effeminate in everything he does. Almost Nana prancelike in that video.
He really is a jazz hands, coquettish faggot. And an absolute retard too. In that second video, before he does the sing-songy "come on, get in here" he does this Karl Childers-like "hurmph" when he looks at Drinky and is displeased with how far away she is from his box of firelighters/books. He had no better way to express himself than grunt like a spastic before switching it up for high-pitched passive aggressive faggotry.