• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tales from the bar

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1665197182576.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Lets just say its true.

Pat interrupts this guy about to eat. Acts like he hasnt see one of those knifes before with a "thats cool" but backhand compliments with basically saying he has a girls knife.

Why not just say " Thats a good knife, I got the same knife for my wife" right out of the gate instead of acting like you never seen one? Obviously its because it would ruin the setup to his forced feminist snarky twitter joke.

I hope the cats shred the couch and ottoman.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Lets just say its true.

Pat interrupts this guy about to eat. Acts like he hasnt see one of those knifes before with a "thats cool" but backhand compliments with basically saying he has a girls knife.

Why not just say " Thats a good knife, I got the same knife for my wife" right out of the gate instead of acting like you never seen one? Obviously its because it would ruin the setup to his forced feminist snarky twitter joke.

I hope the cats shred the couch and ottoman.
Harsh but fair. I really hope those cats still have claws and that sick fucking faggot didn't declaw them.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm not clear on this supposed guy's knife. Am I to imagine that it's a folding steak knife, or just a normal folding pocketknife like any of us might carry? It's this confounding retard shit that gets to me the most. He's also hateable for much more serious reasons of course, like his lack of morals or violent obesity.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'm not clear on this supposed guy's knife. Am I to imagine that it's a folding steak knife, or just a normal folding pocketknife like any of us might carry? It's this confounding retard shit that gets to me the most. He's also hateable for much more serious reasons of course, like his lack of morals or violent obesity.
A utility knife that almost everyone probably carries in wisconsin

1665198676967.png

G

Don’t try to find reason in insanity, my friend.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I am almost 50 years old. I've eaten out hundreds of times, probably thousands. I've never seen a person pull out a fucking pocket knife to cut their food and that's living in a pretty rural area of the South. He's such a fucking liar.
If you dont think pat flicks his knife out at every meal than you havent been paying attention. Pat is that guy that thinks people are impressed by a one handed wrist flick to snap the blade out. He did it in his 2min rant where he opens up abox of books. You can tell he thinks he looks bad ass when he does it.

G

Does hooligans not have cutlery? Why would he have to use his own knife? They’re gonna cut their steak with the gross blade that’s sitting in a pocket with dirty gross cash? Again, why wouldn’t he just use the restaurant’s knife? I don’t get it. He’s a fat, stupid, gay liar.

I wish the guy threw it across the bar and left it dangling from his jugular.