Supposed masculinity expert Jack Murphy AKA John Goldman spazes out when you mention his literal cuck behavior

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
One way I know someone's a crypto jew is if he likes costumes or a gimmick like a ridiculous beard. There used to be this guy online "Brother Nathaniel" who claimed to have converted to Orthodox Christianity...he went the whole extra mile, putting on a monk's garb and preaching in public...they can't help themselves.
Are you talking about Victor Pride?

I’ll give victor this: he could write a great fucking blog post. I read them and really enjoyed them. Then he released a book called New World Ronin or some shit and did a podcast to promote it and it was literally the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Another complete phony.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Who are these losers? From:

Other leaked screen shots allege that Murphy has enlisted members of his Liminal Order – who pay $100 per month, $790 per year, or make a one time payment of $3,890 for the privilege of being in the chat room – to “war room” against those Murphy believes wronged him, including Schaffer, Watson, and now Hambly.
Why would anyone pay this much to join a chat room?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
FH3fiKbXoAcXhU3.jpeg
I stole this. I didn't create it.

G

Are you talking about Victor Pride?

I’ll give victor this: he could write a great fucking blog post. I read them and really enjoyed them. Then he released a book called New World Ronin or some shit and did a podcast to promote it and it was literally the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Another complete phony.
No, this is an older guy, an actual kike who found Christ. But it's the same thing/sentiment...You see it in Andrew Dice Clay and his 'Guido" Costume.

Gotta be something pathological/self hating.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Jack Murphy actually got the Wayback Machine to delete archives of his articles. It shouldn't be so easy to do that.

oh man this makes me remember I need to get copies of Curtis Yarvin's early blog posts about anti-semitism and white nationalism

he deleted the comments sections years ago

on topic: thank you for including this guy's (((surname))) in the OP post

Last edited:
G

Why would the CIA pay this dude to charge *more* than other grifters (thereby raising the bar for entry and reachng far fewer people) and put so much compromising shit out there as a side hustle?
They dont usually for black ops...you figure out the financing on your own, and they green light your 'license'. I was reading this book about a white guy who converted to Islam and then later recruited by the CIA to infiltrate al-Qaeda cells in the West coast. He had to constantly figure out ways to fundraise for his ops...CIA barely gave him an allowance. He also wrote most top management were Mormon and oblivious to the JQ and pro-Israel because its "the only dEmOcRaCy in the region".

5261238.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I wouldn't be surprised if this dude is doing this on purpose. Internet Pickup\Masculinity gurus are shameless, and don't care if they're ridiculed a 1000 times if it generates one sale from an idiot, because they can live off that one sale. Their whole marketing is structured to reach the kind of idiot that would see the criticism as proof that he was a special guru that everyone was threatened by.

If I stuck a dildo up my ass anywhere in front of a camera I'd be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life, hoping it would never appear. Everything about this just seems a little too much of a perfect gotcha moment. Anyone who has been paying attention for the past 6 years should know that "gotcha moments" are how you go viral with no effort. Trump made it part of his whole campaign.

My prediction is that you will see him market to the cucks on the left very shortly, and probably do very well. They will see right wing criticism as proof that he is a real soyman.