Supposed masculinity expert Jack Murphy AKA John Goldman spazes out when you mention his literal cuck behavior

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Breaking news: Kike bisexual faggot pretends to be white and masculine.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 4.17.36 PM.png

G

What disgusts me is him usurping the Murphy name. They should not be allowed to take non-Kike surnames. I genuinely understand the Yellow star of David identifier the Nazis used. Imagine you're a patriotic German and some guy named Tannenbaum or Einstein (legit, christian German names) is subverting your community. You'd want to identify them on sight too.

Snake

What disgusts me is him usurping the Murphy name. They should not be allowed to take non-Kike surnames. I genuinely understand the Yellow star of David identifier the Nazis used. Imagine you're a patriotic German and some guy named Tannenbaum or Einstein (legit, christian German names) is subverting your community. You'd want to identify them on sight too.
How do you do, fellow potato niggers?

The amount of kikes in pedowood taking White names is in the hundreds if not thousands.

G

If you are actually taking "masculinity advice" from anyone, especially this weirdo, you need to commit suicide as soon as possible. That beard alone indicates a degree of faggotry that's way off the scale.
One way I know someone's a crypto jew is if he likes costumes or a gimmick like a ridiculous beard. There used to be this guy online "Brother Nathaniel" who claimed to have converted to Orthodox Christianity...he went the whole extra mile, putting on a monk's garb and preaching in public...they can't help themselves.