• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

G

Has anyone at Tor ever responded to Patobering? Because he keeps @ing them and they're just straigh blanking him!
I’m sure ol’ Patty called tor and demanded the CEO take his call and gave them the whole cyberstalking, nazi, terrorist, swaTTing, felony fat calling impersonators song and dance. Probably many times, actually. With a monthly refresher email sent to every @torbooks.com employee email he can find online just to correcT the record.

Last edited by a moderator:

BudDickman

Where the hell is the contact form?

Also, what a cunt Patrick is. A reasonable response to a black person getting emails calling them a nigger on their holy day would be "Hey, I'm VERY sorry that you had to receive that, but that was definitely not sent by me." Instead he just acts irritated and basically calls her gullible for believing it was him. It probably doesn't help that he's spent the last 4 years feeding the trolls every single day which is precisely why this is happening.
Not really. A reasonable response would be "people this retarded shouldn't have internet access". His reputation is being attacked by someone who fails to understand that someone can type someone else's name into a web form.

What makes this so hilarious is that he has less status than this moron in his own little world and he's supposed to grovel to her. These are the standards he wants to impose on others, being imposed on him.

G

Not really. A reasonable response would be "people this retarded shouldn't have internet access". His reputation is being attacked by someone who fails to understand that someone can type someone else's name into a web form.

What makes this so hilarious is that he has less status than this moron in his own little world and he's supposed to grovel to her. These are the standards he wants to impose on others, being imposed on him.
If I’m not mistaken, that sounds to me like an “Oopsie Doodles”™️©

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I wish I could have sympathy for her but immediately after receiving one shitty message, she contacted TOR hoping to get him fired. And put it on a public forum so she'd get attention. Then when she found out it wasn't him doing it, she was still pissed he didn't have empathy for her and didn't apologize for something he didn't do. Very narcissistic.

Last edited:
yeah and how would Pat even know the wind speed in metric anyway? "kph" btw, not "km/h" which is how anyone actually familiar with the units would write it

obviously heard someone actually knowledgable say two lines about their speed and tried to repeat it to sound smart like the "zero is not divisible, child" episode.

Not to be a pedant but it's km.h^−1 (sorry forum doesn't allow superscript) There's a weird SI rule about never dividing a term which nobody follows.

Edit: I'm gay and should have just noticed both boats and wind are measured in knots.

G

yeah and how would Pat even know the wind speed in metric anyway? "kph" btw, not "km/h" which is how anyone actually familiar with the units would write it

obviously heard someone actually knowledgable say two lines about their speed and tried to repeat it to sound smart like the "zero is not divisible, child" episode.
I figured maybe he meant knots per hour which doesn't make sense either. It's just knots. Then again, he did only have a 1.7 GPA (1.2 - phys ed). So fat, dumb, and stupid is the way he's going through life.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I wish I could have sympathy for her but immediately after receiving one shitty message, she contacted TOR hoping to get him fired. And put it on a public forum so she'd get attention. Then when she found out it wasn't him doing it, she was still pissed he didn't have empathy for her and didn't apologize for something he didn't do. Very narcissistic.
Niggers aren't generally known for being self sufficient or taking responsibility for their actions

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Dumb White Liberals have taught the Schwoog for years that everything is a white mans fault. You can’t blame her, she’s a product of dumb white liberalism. The normal good white liberals have no voice in our current world. She is right, it’s suspect Pat didn’t immediately denounce racism. Very telling for an alleged “ally”.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Someone on the farms just pointed this out. The sheboon might have locked her twitter, but her followers are still shitting on piggy, the most recent one was five hours ago:

1.png

This one is shitting on Paul for linking people to patreon for his apology:

2.png

More shitting on our piglet:

3.png
4.png
5.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Someone on the farms just pointed this out. The sheboon might have locked her twitter, but her followers are still shitting on piggy, the most recent one was five hours ago:

View attachment 49518

View attachment 49519

View attachment 49520View attachment 49521View attachment 49522
Lies about Niki Messages and someone called Pig a narcissist. It’s not just us!

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

View attachment 49518

View attachment 49519

View attachment 49520View attachment 49521View attachment 49522
I'm amazed at these people, they're even worse than Pat. Such unbridled faggotry.