Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

G

Where the hell is the contact form?

Also, what a cunt Patrick is. A reasonable response to a black person getting emails calling them a nigger on their holy day would be "Hey, I'm VERY sorry that you had to receive that, but that was definitely not sent by me." Instead he just acts irritated and basically calls her gullible for believing it was him. It probably doesn't help that he's spent the last 4 years feeding the trolls every single day which is precisely why this is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Where the hell is the contact form?

Fucking ribs, she's removed the form from her website. It used to be there.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

Fucking ribs, she's removed the form from her website. It used to be there.
Yeah--and before the true mastermind behind all this could reveal himself.

Also, what a cunt Patrick is. A reasonable response to a black person getting emails calling them a nigger on their holy day would be "Hey, I'm VERY sorry that you had to receive that, but that was definitely not sent by me." Instead he just acts irritated and basically calls her gullible for believing it was him.
Pat believes people should always assume cyber-terrorist gang stalkers are behind anything negative on the internet (except when he does it). It angers him that Norm Macdonald didn't do research before doing a cameo video.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I’m late to the party, what was the tweet in the original post that set this masterpiece off? It was deleted by the time I went to it.

c1.png
FVo11jbXsAEd3E1.jpg