Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
You know Clem is raging so hard reading this thread right now hahahahha. My Juneteenth!!!! Fucking hell man. Me and my wife had a great laugh bashing Juneteenth today. We dont even know what the hell it is. I told my daughters its “Slave Christmas”.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Good thing she doesnt know about the Tomlinson Hill Plantation.

Tomlinson-Hill-Sign.jpg

G

Pat has had enough of this jibba jabba. Lets talk boats.

View attachment 49250
Smartphones were a mistake. Pretentious idiots like him get to lord over and educate us with superficial knowledge he got 5 minutes before posting just because he has a phone and a map app to take him to lake michigan. It's between that and baby formula as my number 1 evils just because they allow this idiot to exist.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
yeah and how would Pat even know the wind speed in metric anyway? "kph" btw, not "km/h" which is how anyone actually familiar with the units would write it

obviously heard someone actually knowledgable say two lines about their speed and tried to repeat it to sound smart like the "zero is not divisible, child" episode.
Im actually surprised he didnt say the speed in knots to really try and sound like he knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
yeah and how would Pat even know the wind speed in metric anyway? "kph" btw, not "km/h" which is how anyone actually familiar with the units would write it

obviously heard someone actually knowledgable say two lines about their speed and tried to repeat it to sound smart like the "zero is not divisible, child" episode.
hell it’s right there in his shitbox car on the guage cluster. km/h. Fucking idiot.

Metric Pat has potential for a new a bit. See he misread a scale. He’s not 225 pounds, but 225 Kilograms.