STEVEN CROWDER - DIVORCED

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
‎
‎
I've made the point that "trad" zoomer talking heads are basically setting young men up for failure and misery. "Don't go out with girls, no sex for marriage, disregard and seethe about them" without at least emphasizing the importance of getting a career and self-improvement. Basically encouraging guys to be whiny, self-interested NEETs who wait around for a mommy-wife to fall into their lap and a Crowder marriage is the best they can hope for.

You can hate modern dating culture as much as like but these faggots are so off-base that their advice is likely to do even more damage to whoever follows it.
That's really the only thing preventing more young men from getting pussy: a fucking career.

Even if you're studying and not yet earning, there's really no excuse to not get your dick wet - unless you're ugly or just retarded.

Instead, as you said, most of these men cope and seethe at home, larping as faggot Christians, or male feminists; anything to create a buffer between them and getting laid. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy, I tells ya.

Anyway, Crowder is a fag.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
‎
‎
Isn't it weird that all the family value people have some sort of fucked up family life? I saw Candace Owens just made a video I couldn't be bothered to watch about how Crowder is a "monster."
And that Landau interview was hilarious, but also it just seems like Crowder is a massive mean girl, not a bully in a masculine way, but "you can't sit with us" type shit that makes me irrationally angry.

He was a voice actor as a child, which explains why he gives off such molested energy. His dad is creepy too. Redbar did a good breakdown of it.

Too bad for Callen and his other hangers on I guess, lol. This shit is gonna blow up their bag. Oh well.

G

Isn't it weird that all the family value people have some sort of fucked up family life? I saw Candace Owens just made a video I couldn't be bothered to watch about how Crowder is a "monster."
And that Landau interview was hilarious, but also it just seems like Crowder is a massive mean girl, not a bully in a masculine way, but "you can't sit with us" type shit that makes me irrationally angry.

He was a voice actor as a child, which explains why he gives off such molested energy. His dad is creepy too. Redbar did a good breakdown of it.

Too bad for Callen and his other hangers on I guess, lol. This shit is gonna blow up their bag. Oh well.

you got the episode brotherman...did not see this