STEVEN CROWDER - DIVORCED

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I'm assuming they both want money from youtube viewers
"We've been deplatformed, demonetized, and shadow banned by the algorithm!"
nikocado44.jpeg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
He said something about how it's crazy that divorce is legal in Texas. What a fucking faggot.
Yeah, what happened to all the old school logic bros? Why are all these obvious faggots larping christian values now? Dude probably started doing the act at home too after they got kids and that's why his wife left him. Good for her.

He says they've kept the divorce private for the physical safety of their children. And he keeps pointing out the kids are not to blame.

WHAT THE FUCK?

THEY'RE INFANTS

Has Crowder always been this crazy or is he losing it?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Didn't he just have twins or something in the last year as well? Just in time to siphon off half your money for the next 18 years.
More than 18. My useless cunt neighbor still collects child support on behalf of her daughter who's in college over 2,000 miles away.

I overheard her talking about how she's going to stop getting payments when her daughter graduates and she won't be able to afford her rent, which is only $1000 in a building where other renters pay double. She doesn't seem to be thrilled that the checks are gonna dry up and clearly isn't happy for her daughter being a college graduate.

I hope she gets evicted.