STEVEN CROWDER - DIVORCED

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
People's actions would have consequences damn that's heavy can you even imagine bro sheeeit
Goddammit you faggots are focusing on the abortion part of it so much I shouldn’t have mentioned it. So just focus on the divorce thing. So 18 years ago your wife is a beautiful piece of ass and you decide to marry her. Then she becomes a bitch ugly frump who you don’t love anymore. You can’t account for that shit and it goes much deeper than “actions have consequences” because at that point no one would marry anyone out of fear that you may not love them anymore which is a natural thing that happens.

Also lets not forget that Crowder advocates for no sex until marriage which makes the situation even more retarded. What if you wait to marry and her pussy is fucking awful and you realize you’re not attracted to her? You are literally fucked for life.

Edit: And i go back to my main point. “Divorce should be illegal” is a faggot emotion based reaction at the thought that these guys wives will get sick of their shit and leave them, not realizing if they did make divorce illegal men would be more fucked in that scenario.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Goddammit you faggots are focusing on the abortion part of it so much I shouldn’t have mentioned it. So just focus on the divorce thing. So 18 years ago your wife is a beautiful piece of ass and you decide to marry her. Then she becomes a bitch ugly frump who you don’t love anymore. You can’t account for that shit and it goes much deeper than “actions have consequences” because at that point no one would marry anyone out of fear that you may not love them anymore which is a natural thing that happens.

Also lets not forget that Crowder advocates for no sex until marriage which makes the situation even more retarded. What if you wait to marry and her pussy is fucking awful and you realize you’re not attracted to her? You are literally fucked for life.

Edit: And i go back to my main point. “Divorce should be illegal” is a faggot emotion based reaction at the thought that these guys wives will get sick of their shit and leave them, not realizing if they did make divorce illegal men would be more fucked in that scenario.
You shouldn't have mentioned it because they're not comparable. I agree with you on the divorce stuff but it distracts from your point to blithely suggest that if you nut in a girl you should kill your own child.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
What about in self defense? That baby was comin' right at me!
YxS_VZJY-Eo5jgDX5Jr_pPibdDeeUP7p0OgtLhvf8GY.jpg

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
A fetus is a baby. Nice hyperbole. George Carlin already did this bit and it's pretty tired at this point.
Don't give a shit if you are tired. He was 100% right.

We care way too fucking much about the unborn, all the while our cities are getting drowned by the homeless, and with an adoption system that floundered about 10 years ago, this is just a taste of what's coming.

Then again, as GEORGE CARLIN used to say, we do anything about the unborn, once you are born, you are on your own.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter

I've made the point that "trad" zoomer talking heads are basically setting young men up for failure and misery. "Don't go out with girls, no sex for marriage, disregard and seethe about them" without at least emphasizing the importance of getting a career and self-improvement. Basically encouraging guys to be whiny, self-interested NEETs who wait around for a mommy-wife to fall into their lap and a Crowder marriage is the best they can hope for.

You can hate modern dating culture as much as like but these faggots are so off-base that their advice is likely to do even more damage to whoever follows it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
Also, after dealing with his ongoing divorce in secret since 2021, Steeve... "yesss"... Has chosen precisely this occasion to come public, right after Landau exposed his phoniness and hypocrisy to the world, the manipulative narcissist found a way to divert the attention while gathering some sympathy for himself.
Has Landau ever publicly trashed Ant? Imagine being worse to work with than him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
I think what he meant is that the other spouse has no recourse to try for marriage counseling or a separation before the divorce but I speak retard and not faggot so not sure.
Explain to me how that even make legal sense. I’m not breaking your balls by the way, that just sounds even more retarded than divorce being illegal.