STEVEN CROWDER - DIVORCED

More than 18. My useless cunt neighbor still collects child support on behalf of her daughter who's in college over 2,000 miles away.

I overheard her talking about how she's going to stop getting payments when her daughter graduates and she won't be able to afford her rent, which is only $1000 in a building where other renters pay double. She doesn't seem to be thrilled that the checks are gonna dry up and clearly isn't happy for her daughter being a college graduate.

I hope she gets evicted.
Woman are also "in tilted" to a chunk of the man's social security check cuz my Vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Crowder and Tim Pool are msnbc levels of cringe.
I barely know who any of these political e-celebs are but I watched a clip of Tim Pool one time and WW2 came up and some dumb girl was like "Wait, well when did America get involved?" and he said "1947 I think" and nobody corrected him. A political talk show host has no clue when America entered WW2....

Last edited:
G

He said something about how it's crazy that divorce is legal in Texas. What a fucking faggot.
I think what he meant is that the other spouse has no recourse to try for marriage counseling or a separation before the divorce but I speak retard and not faggot so not sure.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I barely know who any of these political e-celebs are but I watched a clip of Tim Pool one time and WW2 came up and some dumb girl was like "Wait, well when did America ger involved?" and he said "1947 I think" and nobody corrected him. A political talk show host has no clue when America entered WW2....
There is no excuse for an American man not to know basic information about all of America's wars. 1947? Only a woman would say that.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
There is no excuse for an American man not to know basic information about all of America's wars. 1947? Only a woman would say that.
It's one of those things where if someone asked me how it mattered that someone didn't know that piece of information I'd have no good answer. But it's arguably the most pivotal event of the 20th century and helped set up the world order for the next almost-century. Also, the guy is supposed to be a political pundit. This is basic shit to know.

AND ALSO NOBODY HAS ANY PROOF HE IS BALD. PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT. THE ETERNAL BEANIE IS SIMPLY A WARDROBE CHOICE. HE HAS VERY THICK LOCKS UNDER THAT THING!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember if you followed him on social media he would post pretty often this long lecturing piece he wrote on how him and his wife waited for marriage to have sex and that’s what you’re supposed to do, that’s how you have a successful marriage, having sex before is wrong and bad blah blah blah to the point his own fans would tell him to stop posting it over and over again every month because it was annoying and douchey.

Good thing you waited, stupid. Now just come out of the closet,

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He said something about how it's crazy that divorce is legal in Texas. What a fucking faggot.
These faggots are all for blind, impulsive stances on things based purely on emotion not even realizing most of this shit fucks over men more than women.

Want to make abortion illegal? Ok have fun. You fucking nut in a girl accidentally and now you’re paying child support for 18 years.
Want to make divorce illegal? Ok have fun. You get stuck with a bitch who turns into a frump and you’re locked in for life.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
These faggots are all for blind, impulsive stances on things based purely on emotion not even realizing most of this shit fucks over men more than women.

Want to make abortion illegal? Ok have fun. You fucking nut in a girl accidentally and now you’re paying child support for 18 years.
Want to make divorce illegal? Ok have fun. You get stuck with a bitch who turns into a frump and you’re locked in for life.
It's wrong to kill babies.