Some nigger is live stream killing people right now in Memphis.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
How do the likes of norton continue to associate with this unhinged piece of shit? He's one of the few legit hateful racists I've come across. Joe derosa was right in cutting him off years ago, he saw the truth when everyone else waved his racism off as a bit. "What will my black friends think?" Yes indeed joe, you have integrity unlike the worm.
Even Jim doesn't really associate with Anthony much. He has him on Chip podcast once in a blue moon and Jim does Anthony's show 2-3 times a year.

I'm pretty sure Sirius would put a stop to all that if they were made aware of the recent "K*** ALL N*****s type posts. They banned Anthony from Jim&Sam because he couldnt stop with the lunatic race-obsessed tweets.

Even Jim doesn't really associate with Anthony much. He has him on Chip podcast once in a blue moon and Jim does Anthony's show 2-3 times a year.

I'm pretty sure Sirius would put a stop to all that if they were made aware of the recent "K*** ALL N*****s type posts. They banned Anthony from Jim&Sam because he couldnt stop with the lunatic race-obsessed tweets.
Oh yeah, right now Jimmy is playing bars and taverns, the last thing he needs is to blow his radio gig and be associated with Andy Espresso's nightly racist tweetstorms. "Comedian Norton Implicitly Endorses Racist N-Word User"...say goodbye to your comic friends and the table at The Cellar or wherever. Nana is like a mold-filled room. Even if you're not concerned about it killing you, it's certainly not pleasant.