Some nigger is live stream killing people right now in Memphis.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
β€Ž
β€Ž
πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏs!!! has replaced ******s (I'd have chosen a thumbs-down personally)
Niggers.jpg

G

Why would you want to watch that
I watched the Christchurch Livestream and honestly wish I hadn't. I've seen plenty of beheading videos that make my skin crawl, but there's something extra evil about walking into a church and murdering innocent men, women, and children. I have no idea how these people can function normally in society and fly under the radar then suddenly do something like that.

MonsterSteve

Age.
β€Ž
β€Ž
And this is why I struggle to feel bad for that lady out jogging at 4am. The fuck did you think would happen. Memphis was short something like 600 cops a few years ago because they had a law that said you have to live in the actual fucking city. Can't live in Germantown where white people live... you had to live in the city. Well you have a city of niggers to choose from, good luck

19 they had so many shootings on the interstate that state troopers were set up at every exit to pull people over. Something like 19k arrests over the summer for warrants, drugs, and weapons and most were probably let out for covid. 20 it was happening again and state troopers said fuck you if you're not going to patrol your own shit we're not doing it for you.

Problem with Memphis as opposed to Chicago, Detroit, or Baltimore is there's nowhere to go. Little Rock is like 3 hours. Nashville 3. Stl 3. The urban has been so gentrified that the suburbs are now shitholes because the corporate landlords bought up everything and they're stacking 4 families per house.

Only benefit is if you want to do 90-100mph on the interstate and get an alignment every 6 months you can.

They made paying fines racist and if you were on a suspended license you could still drive. Because why the fuck not. It was racist for the black dude to pay his fines and get his license back.
There's a reason why Memphis is one of the hot spots for First 48 Tv show. It's one of the murder capitals of the world. How she thought going out jogging at the times where these dudes would be driving around looking for pussy is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's a cultural thing. Guns and violence are woven into the very fabric of black culture by kikes. They openly glorify and celebrate it, it's kiked mainstream pop-culture at this point, as is their disdain for human life. This shooter was convicted of attempted first-degree murder just two years ago, which tells you how kikes those charges are since niggers have been weaponized against Whites.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I watched the Christchurch Livestream and honestly wish I hadn't. I've seen plenty of beheading videos that make my skin crawl, but there's something extra evil about walking into a church and murdering innocent men, women, and children. I have no idea how these people can function normally in society and fly under the radar then suddenly do something like that.
I'm still erect. The 'help me help me' sandnigger getting helped made my fucking month.

I literally roared laughing.

Don't blame the whites that snap. (((Why and who))) shamelessly subvert White countries (((immigration laws))) through (((media manipulation))) of Whites? Then open the borders to shitskin 'refugees' from wars White countries fought for israel?

There is no ebony and ivory harmony to be had. See what happens when the stupid government faggots fail the power grid and shit gets real af.