• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
Forum Clout
if your not gonna show your then tits shut up bitch
4112023_001821.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Guess we are not that close.

View attachment 109073

Nah see Jackie here's an incel that I actually like, he's funny and doesn't mind being pro-trans people in spite of the backlash.

Also I feel bad for him, because you know the lack of sex but also he's never eaten a taco in his life, and wherever he lives in the world apparently doesn't have tacos. I don't know if that freaks you out, but I thought tacos were everywhere on this marble of ours.

G

Nah see Jackie here's an incel that I actually like, he's funny and doesn't mind being pro-trans people in spite of the backlash.

Also I feel bad for him, because you know the lack of sex but also he's never eaten a taco in his life, and wherever he lives in the world apparently doesn't have tacos. I don't know if that freaks you out, but I thought tacos were everywhere on this marble of ours.
That was profound, Ms. Ortega.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

C68AAB11-54CD-4B26-85D4-DCEEF36F86A1.gif

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I get thousands of views a month, not like your criminally shitty NPS.

Will the rest of you scatter like roaches?
You are going to prison, poster.

You are mentally ill, poster.

You have been instructed, many hundreds of thousands of times, to cease posting on this forum. Continuing to do so constitutes felony forum harassment. Do not post on this forum again.

Status
Not open for further replies.