• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

which coordinates in multiple ways to try and murder another human being
This has literally never happened in this community, and I defy you to provide proof that it has. If this is even really you and not some dumb bit. Patrick's alleged SWATtings have never been connected to this place, nor will they. It's been repeatedly condemned here. Get a fucking clue. No one here poses any danger to Patrick. Except @Josh Goodnaturedly , who is always a risk to make you die laughing.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
1681365979060.png

Quasi: We had a problem. We tried to do everything we could. He's gone.

Jenna: Whaddya mean?

Quasi: You know what I mean. He's gone. And we couldn't do nothing about it. That's it.

Jenna: Whaddya mean? Whaddya mean?

Quasi: He's gone. That's it.

G

Hold on wait, did you fellas know Quasi lives in Maryland? Gaithersburg. That's crazy whoa, maybe he should shut this site down before things get out of control?
The racial makeup of the city was 31.9% non-Hispanic White, 16.3% African American, 0.5% Native American, 16.9% Asian (6.01 Chinese, 4.77% Indian, 2.03% Korean, 1.69% Filipino, 1.02% Vietnamese, 0.62% Burmese), 0.1% Pacific Islander, 10.7% from other races, and 4.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 24.2% of the population (8.3% Salvadoran, 2% Honduran, 1.9% Mexican, 1.9% Peruvian, 1.7% Guatemalan).

makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.