• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight
Oh jeez, I think I played too hard.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
1681364030311.png

Hit the bricks you fat ugly smelly unlikeable old cunt.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Stop addressing me you fucking clown
Did I hit a nerve?
Do you think someone like weev who is clearly against everything you are into, would probably take umbrage with the fact you are using his name to pull in some infosec clout?
I am giving you one last chance to answer why you are using his name despite being clearly opposed to him.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Stop addressing me you fucking clown

So another story about @Dipcunt

He claims to have been on a date with what he says is a 11/10. Makes a profound ass post from some soapbox "you know, when a woman is that hot they see the world more clearly" blah blah blah.

Week goes by, this studmuffin honestly asks "can guys ejaculate standing up?" Like how fat, lazy, and sexually inexperienced does a guy have to be to only reach orgasm laying down or in his gaming chair?

C'mon Jackie. Stop doxxing posters, just keep being a mean bitch and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.