• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight
ok, enough about yourself already! show us your poonjabi honey.

Forum Clout
We're drug addicts, we're sexual degenerates, we're mentally ill, we get it.
You're worse than that. You're criminal cyber terrorists operating in a hive which coordinates in multiple ways to try and murder another human being because you don't like him. You're lower than low. You're nothing. You're worthless trash on the side of the road.

No wonder you're on this forum doing this shit. No one else wants you.

G

Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight

I get all the cock i desire, sweet naive baby child.

G

This is going to be the Shane Nokes thing tomorrow on her Twitter isn't it?

"Hope some of the posters don't DUTCH themselves." :sneaky:
"Just saying, just because you live there doesn't make you a literal KING, despite having [dans street address] sinks." :sneaky:
"I enjoy some CANYONs, but some are really shitty" :sneaky:

G

You're worse than that. You're criminal cyber terrorists operating in a hive which coordinates in multiple ways to try and murder another human being because you don't like him. You're lower than low. You're nothing. You're worthless trash on the side of the road.

I don't think I like your tone.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

clearly you haven't seen boomia post, now answer me, why are you using the fact that weev is your friend for twitter clout despite him being an open nazi.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
DF9E2D8A-AA09-43D9-A414-F8230ED88954.jpeg

HELO SMELY PUNJABI MAMI CAN ME SEE TATS AND BAGINE

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

You know, you're not a very nice person. Those are ugly things to say to someone.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

There's a poster here who refused to download tinder and only downloaded bumble, because he's so afraid of rejection he needs the girl to message him first. Can't even download the tinder app and go "heyy" or "sup".

Trust me, tormenting certain incels and low stock men in off-topic is a hobby of mine. Would you like to hear more 100% true stories from this poster?

G

There's a poster here who refused to download tinder and only downloaded bumble, because he's so afraid of rejection he needs the girl to message him first. Can't even download the tinder app and go "heyy" or "sup".

Trust me, tormenting certain incels and low stock men in off-topic is a hobby of mine. Would you like to hear more 100% true stories from this poster?

Shet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.