• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You losers love to gang up on the same dicks

I mean yeah but we target people that are dicks. We've had a hateboner for the Cumia brothers for almost a decade now and never once sent a SWAT team to Roslyn or Port Jefferson.

Piggy (your nickname not mine) is an unreliable narrator, habitual liar, the most textbook example of narcissism you'll ever come across and violent sociopath. He threatened to wait until his ex-wife gave birth to their daughter so he could kill his daughter in front of her mother. Jackie, c'mon.

Forum Clout
Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
“core people” we have a hierarchy now?

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!
Ever since the janitors deleted a l0de thread then unpinned another one before @l0deped0 could respond. @piggytomlinson has correctly laser focused on strife between the ivory tower l0de and Dan Mullens and the hardworking wisconsin.govs who toil at their feet. The revolution has begun. Break your chains. #istandwithant

Diaper Shit Stinker

There's crap in my diaper
Forum Clout
Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight
Go take some ozempic fatty

G

I mean yeah but we target people that are dicks. We've had a hateboner for the Cumia brothers for almost a decade now and never once sent a SWAT team to Roslyn or Port Jefferson.

Piggy (your nickname not mine) is an unreliable narrator, habitual liar, the most textbook example of narcissism you'll ever come across and violent sociopath. He threatened to wait until his ex-wife gave birth to their daughter so he could kill his daughter in front of her mother. Jackie, c'mon.
I’ve tried taking sense to this exotic goddess (@ me Owen) on Twitter and she dismissed it faster than my dinner offer. That wasn't easy to get over which I haven’t.

Edit: *Wasn't (sorry, Jackie)

G

[MEDIA=youtube]AWbElkaeqVA[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.