• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
This Jackie Singh retard is amazing. Keep saying we "swatted" Patty LaBelle. It's gonna work out great for you. Keep going!! Still can't believe these people are actual living persons with an inkling of awareness as to what is really happening. They seem perpetually stuck in "social media" mode for likes and emojis. What a nightmare we're in. Punching out.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nitter.net/stealthygeek/status/1601767634139512833#[/URL]

Weird for a guy in fear of his life from stalkers to make sure and let everyone know where he is

What are the odds
WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?
Am I going crazy or is 🐷 going straight to rikers? (Rickers tssss)

45CD7B14-0A19-49FF-BCBD-FFC7602CBF36.jpeg

46DE1BA8-8DBC-41AE-B1C8-058665447450.jpeg

Batrik s tumlinsun باتريك s توملينسون

506CA2B1-5D94-4ADB-929C-6EDBD966B603.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
What are the odds
WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?
Am I going crazy or is 🐷 going straight to rikers? (Rickers tssss)

View attachment 110120
View attachment 110119

Do you think his bomb threat went to the wrong theatre. So he decided to order a Swat + Fire crew that night?
All the times fit. @Coonskin do you think torswats would tell you if that was his work that may have gone to the wrong theatre?
its definitely a conversation he would remember bomb + swat + fire in one night

G

Do you think his bomb threat went to the wrong theatre. So he decided to order a Swat + Fire crew that night?
All the times fit. @Coonskin do you think torswats would tell you if that was his work that may have gone to the wrong theatre?
its definitely a conversation he would remember bomb + swat + fire in one night
Yes, that’s what we’re saying, stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.