• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does she even know the whole story? The fact that he doxxed himself multiple times. He posted that picture of something he was mailing with his return address on it. The free candy bar thing with his home address on it. The magazine with the subscription label on it. Or the fact that he never changed his address, not even after multiple swattings? Although I guess we know now why he didn't, if he did then he wouldn't have been able to swat himself and blame the forum. The fact that he antagonized the subreddit after his Twitter ban was lifted. The fact that he responds to every communication he gets. He literally does everything you're not supposed to do. The rest of these idiots just locked their Twitters for a week or 2 (Scalzi, that guy with the asian rock chewing wife, Kludy's doodies, Logan Lynn) and were forgotten about. Rick decided that the correct course of action would be to respond to every message, no matter how inane.

MasterPosHonor

πŸŽ΅πŸ‘ Luminencz front πŸ‘ Luminencz front πŸ‘πŸŽ΅
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Does she even know the whole story? The fact that he doxxed himself multiple times. He posted that picture of something he was mailing with his return address on it. The free candy bar thing with his home address on it. The magazine with the subscription label on it. Or the fact that he never changed his address, not even after multiple swattings? Although I guess we know now why he didn't, if he did then he wouldn't have been able to swat himself and blame the forum. The fact that he antagonized the subreddit after his Twitter ban was lifted. The fact that he responds to every communication he gets. He literally does everything you're not supposed to do. The rest of these idiots just locked their Twitters for a week or 2 (Scalzi, that guy with the asian rock chewing wife, Kludy's doodies, Logan Lynn) and were forgotten about. Rick decided that the correct course of action would be to respond to every message, no matter how inane.

Has giving Patrick the benefit of the doubt ever turned out to not have been ill-advised?

G

It was 2022, not 2019 dummy. Nice investigative journalism, stupid.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/11/entertainment/patti-labelle-bomb-threat-concert-milwaukee/index.html[/URL]
You're ruining the bit Mews!
Currently ignoring long-distance calls from Sudan just so I can have my hands free to keep hitting refresh.
There's people dying over there you selfish fuck.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

If you try to explain things to her like an adult she ignores you and responds to the guy saying she has stinky curry farts.

Like any professional journalist would do.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She has a chip on her shoulder about her body, ethnicity, and bullies. She's not investigating she's trying to silence the screaming of the lambs.

I really think a lot of it is motivated by her time with that gay n-words hacker collective. She had fun hacking with white nationalists but had to leave it to save her reputation and career. Now she sees us having fun with relaxed restrictions on "hate speech" and gets jealous because if she can't have it, we can't either.

Like the politician that snorts his way through his 20s, finds Jesus, gets elected to government, and spends his 40s/50s trying to impose harsher prison sentences on college kids caught with a little dimebag of coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.