• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Still goin' this asshole.

sopranos-waiter.jpg

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
It's one of my favorite pastas ever because of how it starts out so vague and rambling, you could apply it to a whole bunch of situations outside of this board and you'll be certain the dumb bastard reading it will be a couple paragraphs in before they realize it's all a goof.
The sheer length of it always gets my ribs.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I know I'd want the mother of my children spending all their time online defending pedophile apologists.
Sending the kids out to look for loose change on the streets would probably net more shekels than her paywalled pretend journalist garbage.

Hopefully she will find the real story here is an abusive alcoholic insurance salesman is perpetuating a state of abuse so he can keep leeching off his wife and not get a job.

The problem here sweaty... is jackie has more in common with Rick than anyone else.
Won't put in the effort
Doesn't have the talent
pretend 'status' job

Her website is basically automanic. except she manages to oink a bit more than ol' torque

Forum Clout
This chick is our age. She has to recognize the similarity in culture here to almost all online culture pre-2008.

She has a decent post-to-rib ratio as well and has gone through the initial hazing already.

Why not give up the fight and join the club?
She worked on a campaign to get a career criminal and pedophile child predator into the Oval Office. She's better suited for the Compound Media mutants.

Status
Not open for further replies.