• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus. I'm traveling the past week and just finally got caught up on all this.

I see she Tweeted that shes looking for other people who have been "harassed" by funsters. I wonder what she'll think when she finds out most of those people had the sense to ignore the trolls/lock their socials/change their numbers/whatever and everything stopped. Except for Rick, who stubbornly responds to everyone and refuses to change his number.
She’s determined to make sure Patrick S Toiletson goes to prison for being a goof on twitter

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"No, just send to cops"

Why would the cops care? Nothing illegal is going on. The only weapon these faggots have is social media outage, so just release it.
We should all vote that for the laughs when they tell her there’s no evidence anyone here actually placed the calls for the SWATTing and that’s why it’s gone nowhere.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Jesus. I'm traveling the past week and just finally got caught up on all this.

I see she Tweeted that shes looking for other people who have been "harassed" by funsters. I wonder what she'll think when she finds out most of those people had the sense to ignore the trolls/lock their socials/change their numbers/whatever and everything stopped. Except for Rick, who stubbornly responds to everyone and refuses to change his number.
She's given up on doxxing us directly because the only info she found was Bernard and Thomas Apostle plus admin the street shitter from Gaithersburg. Meanwhile she won't believe Dan Mullen is really him or reveal the identities of our self doxxed niggers Bam and Boq

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
She's given up on doxxing us directly because the only info she found was Bernard and Thomas Apostle plus admin the street shitter from Gaithersburg. Meanwhile she won't believe Dan Mullen is really him or reveal the identities of our self doxxed niggers Bam and Boq
Who fucking knows if the Maryland thing is even true and what's the point of doxxing us to us? Dude here was named Bernard, oh.
see-nobody-cares-memes.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
The admin lives in Gaithersburg, which is in Montgomery County, Maryland. So what’s he guilty of? Being smarter and more affluent than Jackie? MoCo is full of rich mahfuckas. Jackie’s address string in the dox someone posted is mostly in lower rent areas across the Eastern portion of the country. She’s jealous Quasi lives in richtown.

Who willingly moves to a massive shithole like Wilmington, Delaware? Wacky Jackie and slow Joe Biden’s family. That’s about it. Wilmington is the colon of the East Coast.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The admin lives in Gaithersburg, which is in Montgomery County, Maryland. So what’s he guilty of? Being smarter and more affluent than Jackie? MoCo is full of rich mahfuckas. Jackie’s address string in the dox someone posted is mostly in lower rent areas across the Eastern portion of the country. She’s jealous Quasi lives in richtown.

Who willingly moves to a massive shithole like Wilmington, Delaware? Wacky Jackie and slow Joe Biden’s family. That’s about it. Wilmington is the colon of the East Coast.
Ive been through Delaware dozens of times throughout my life and i cant tell you one place that stuck out to me. Delaware is extreeeemly forgettable. The only thing i even know about Delaware is that they let you register LLCs anonymously or some shit like that. I dont even remember the capitol of Delaware and i dont think i even know one of their major counties/cities. And other than Biden i dont think i even know anyone, famous or not, from there. It should just be annexed to New Jersey already.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Ive been through Delaware dozens of times throughout my life and i cant tell you one place that stuck out to me. Delaware is extreeeemly forgettable. The only thing i even know about Delaware is that they let you register LLCs anonymously or some shit like that. I dont even remember the capitol of Delaware and i dont think i even know one of their major counties/cities. And other than Biden i dont think i even know anyone, famous or not, from there. It should just be annexed to New Jersey already.
It was originally a part of Pennsylvania. They should’ve kept it for an easy landfill for Philly.

The capital is Dover, I only know that exists because there’s a NASCAR race there every year. Lol

Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I mean when a state only has 24 miles of interstate Highway, why is it a state? Delaware is literally the place that if you ask someone about it, 90% would go “that’s still a state?” The others are from Maryland, Jersey or Pennsylvania and go there to buy shit without having to pay sales tax.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

Easy procurement of underage victims

Status
Not open for further replies.