• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You cant speak down to people from a position of power when you are a jobless, sniveling, rat retard. Why are you like this. You are ALMOST cool enough to hang, but you always act like a sniveling kike faggot at the drop of a hat. Why do you play yourself like this? You arent hot shit, dude. You had some cool jobs throughout your life, why isnt that enough for you? Nobody is jealous of your money, or whatever status you think you have. Fucking jesus christ, David. I oscillate between feeling bad for you and wanting to squish you.

Actually I can speak down to you. Because when all you do is is post shit like jew and fag, you're not worth treating like an actual person. You're just a worthless troll with nothing real to say and nothing better to do. You shouldn't oscillate between anything since you don't know me, never will, and 100% of your knowledge of me is through a 20 year old radio show or what I've decided to let you know.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Actually I can speak down to you. Because when all you do is is post shit like jew and fag, you're not worth treating like an actual person. You're just a worthless troll with nothing real to say and nothing better to do. You shouldn't oscillate between anything since you don't know me, never will, and 100% of your knowledge of me is through a 20 year old radio show or what I've decided to let you know.

Kike.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
You cant speak down to people from a position of power when you are a jobless, sniveling, rat retard. Why are you like this. You are ALMOST cool enough to hang, but you always act like a sniveling kike faggot at the drop of a hat. Why do you play yourself like this? You arent hot shit, dude. You had some cool jobs throughout your life, why isnt that enough for you? Nobody is jealous of your money, or whatever status you think you have. Fucking jesus christ, David. I oscillate between feeling bad for you and wanting to squish you.
bbb.png

If only you know how good things really are

Forum Clout
There's a cycle to this: Danny pops up because he wants some attention, he gets shit on for a bit before it dies down to actual legitimate questions that fuel his ego and make him think he's better than the rat he truly is, then everybody remembers what a slimy back-stabbing piece of soulless garbage he is and chases him off again. Going back to the original sub, it's happened like 109 times now.
You wanna fan-boy for this bottom-feeding rodent, DM him, otherwise Danny Raus should only be mocked.
Shut up, stupid we're in phase 2

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You literally were his butt buddy until you were fired, then turned on Nana like the jilted lover you are.

Yeah, my story has never changed. I stopped hanging out with the guy in the last 6 months of the show. We still chilled here and there after I was gone. Your timeline doesn't add up.

Hilarious how you haven't changed one bit since the subreddit days. Still selling your bootleg snes emulators?

You're right, you guys still get everything wrong and make shit up. Not anymore, but that was nice sheckles!!! I made one for myself, and everyone I knew asked me to make them one. So I sold a bunch. Who really gives a shit. Funny how you'll shit on me for that, but never mention all the people running ads on O&A YouTube content with links to paypal for "tips". If my answer is anything other than "Yes, I'm poor", I'll be accused of lying and being condescending, so...