• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Also this is our favorite program ever. You assholes still listen to old episodes everyday just like me. How about we not treat like shit someone who was on the show. Jesus Christ some of you fucking suck.
Danny Ross raped and stretched out every available holes on my body in 1998, I was 10 at the time. Are you going to defend someone like that

Really dude really? Two

SexGodFireBrand

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I was also on the gameplay capture team. We did the three character trailers and then GTA Online. Check them out, they're pretty cool, huh?

When you're done with this fan-fic, put it with the rest like Se7en's apartment.

I stopped chilling with Ant for being a pedo. I'm not sorry. Opie's a retard. I'm not sorry. Steve wasn't good at his job. I'm still not sorry.

I couldn't give a shit what people at Rockstar think. I got fucked and I fucked back. My boy who said he would have my back, didn't. You're trying to make it much more complicated than it really is. It was a throwaway line I never expected to get picked up by anyone outside of that thread. I'm not sure what the fascination is with literally making shit up and just going with it, especially all these years later. Like, you're discussing a job I had 10 years ago. Pretty sure I remember it better than you do, and I'm not really sure what you base any of your information on besides a decades long game of internet telephone.

I did manage to get from intern to senior producer over 8+ years, and the Rockstar for about 3, where I ran my department.

I was the one there in the conference room. Were you there? Who were you at Sirius? I was there. It didn't happen. Sorry, I know it's probably much more entertaining for you the other way. You're not going to gaslight events in my life you weren't even around for.
Do you ever regret the way you treated that blind intern?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lmao.

So Lazlow did you a solid, hired you sight unseen when you needed a job, and you paid him back by going nuclear on him because he didn't take your side in a petty work argument? A petty work argument that started with you snitching on some broad for taking 1 night off?

I almost can't believe you just admitted that you cried to your boss about her, like we were all gonna read that and see it your way.

What the fuck could a woman even contribute that you really fawkin needed her that day? What a sniveling faggot.

LiberalPussy

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_2101.jpeg

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lmao.

So Lazlow did you a solid, hired you sight unseen when you needed a job, and you paid him back by going nuclear on him because he didn't take your side in a petty work argument? A petty work argument that started with you snitching on some broad for taking 1 night off?

I almost can't believe you just admitted that you cried to your boss about her, like we were all gonna read that and see it your way.

What the fuck could a woman even contribute that you really fawkin needed her that day? What a sniveling faggot.

Lazlow did me a solid....because I did him dozens of solids. Have you ever had real jobs before? Or just shift work? I'm not even trying to be a dick about it, it just sounds like you don't know how real adult jobs work, and you can't just kick your coworker in the cunt when problems arise.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lazlow did me a solid....because I did him dozens of solids. Have you ever had real jobs before? Or just shift work? I'm not even trying to be a dick about it, it just sounds like you don't know how real adult jobs work, and you can't just kick your coworker in the cunt when problems arise.

Shit, I wish I knew the ins and outs of the corporations like a guy who can't hold down a job at one.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You cant speak down to people from a position of power when you are a jobless, sniveling, rat retard. Why are you like this. You are ALMOST cool enough to hang, but you always act like a sniveling kike faggot at the drop of a hat. Why do you play yourself like this? You arent hot shit, dude. You had some cool jobs throughout your life, why isnt that enough for you? Nobody is jealous of your money, or whatever status you think you have. Fucking jesus christ, David. I oscillate between feeling bad for you and wanting to squish you.