• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because fuck them? I got fucked with, I fucked back. Lazlow was dead to me at that point.
Ok. So then this leads into another question. What did Lazlow do to you? I’m also unfamiliar with your work history. How long did you work for Rockstar for and how long was it after getting let go from O&A?

I swear i’m not setting you up with questions so I can call you a poor faggot. Wait I just did…ignore that.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Because fuck them? I got fucked with, I fucked back. Lazlow was dead to me at that point.
How is it that everyone that has started a friendship with you ends up in the "dead to me" camp?

You know what they say:

"If everyone is the problem, maybe I'm the problem".

What I mean is that you should kill yourself, you bitter, litigious jew.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I got the call from Gary & SXM HR on a Sunday morning. I finished my coffee, emailed Lazlow informing him of the situation, and I was on a call sheet for a mocap shoot that Wednesday. So I was there from about Dec 2012 to October 2015.

Lazlow was always the guy to say "Hey, you're doing great. If anything was up, I'd let you know." and that was nice, until something was up and he didn't say shit. One of my "teammates" wanted to go and DJ a party instead of working late with the rest of us. That didn't sit well with me and I had a discussion about it. Suddenly a month or so later I'm sitting in HR with Lazlow. He didn't even have the balls to stay in the meeting. I found out long after the fact that my "teammate" had retaliated against me for not allowing her to DJ her party while we were staying until midnite working toward the release. She had already been salty that she wasn't handed the position I was.

Do you ever own up to anything? We are only human. We fuck up. For as long as I know. You blame everyone. But it's never you.

What am I supposed to be owning up to. What am I to be taking blame for exactly?
How is it that everyone that has started a friendship with you ends up in the "dead to me" camp?

You know what they say:

"If everyone is the problem, maybe I'm the problem".

What I mean is that you should kill yourself, you bitter, litigious jew.

Who's "everyone" for you? A pedophile and Lazlow? Wow. Everyone.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I got the call from Gary & SXM HR on a Sunday morning. I finished my coffee, emailed Lazlow informing him of the situation, and I was on a call sheet for a mocap shoot that Wednesday. So I was there from about Dec 2012 to October 2015.

Lazlow was always the guy to say "Hey, you're doing great. If anything was up, I'd let you know." and that was nice, until something was up and he didn't say shit. One of my "teammates" wanted to go and DJ a party instead of working late with the rest of us. That didn't sit well with me and I had a discussion about it. Suddenly a month or so later I'm sitting in HR with Lazlow. He didn't even have the balls to stay in the meeting. I found out long after the fact that my "teammate" had retaliated against me for not allowing her to DJ her party while we were staying until midnite working toward the release. She had already been salty that she wasn't handed the position I was.

What am I supposed to be owning up to. What am I to be taking blame for exactly?

Who's "everyone" for you? A pedophile and Lazlow? Wow. Everyone.
I’d like a job as an assistant screenshot taker, can you tell me what that entails? I can never find the “print screen” button on my Dell laptop fast enough.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Way to jew around it. You had a discussion with your boss like a rat fink and then got squished.

Yes. That's how office jobs work, especially when all your coworkers are in their 20s. I don't know how bricklaying jobs or onion farming works, but when you work for a billion dollar company there are operating procedures you HAVE to go by.

I’d like a job as an assistant screenshot taker, can you tell me what that entails? I can never find the “print screen” button on my Dell laptop fast enough.

So yeah, that's the joke right? It's all Print Screen.

You can probably easily replicate a portion of what I did with a camera mod. It's really just in-engine photography. The lens system for the camera was pretty true to life, especially with the DOF adjustments. Find a spot, build a scene, load animations, clothes, faces/reactions on everyone. Drop lights, shoot it, tweak it, shoot it again. It's way more involved that you think, and if you think it's Print Screen, go apply for a job there.

I like Lazlow

So do I, which is why it sucks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Yes. That's how office jobs work, especially when all your coworkers are in their 20s. I don't know how bricklaying jobs or onion farming works, but when you work for a billion dollar company there are operating procedures you HAVE to go by.

So yeah, that's the joke right? It's all Print Screen.

You can probably easily replicate a portion of what I did with a camera mod. It's really just in-engine photography. The lens system for the camera was pretty true to life, especially with the DOF adjustments. Find a spot, build a scene, load animations, clothes, faces/reactions on everyone. Drop lights, shoot it, tweak it, shoot it again. It's way more involved that you think, and if you think it's Print Screen, go apply for a job there.

So do I, which is why it sucks.
I’m mostly fucking with you but what did you actually do there? In the credits your title was definitely “screenshot printer.”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yeah I really fucked them over by creating hype.
You were fired from Rockstar for being a loser with a poor attitude and Lazlow himself regretted hiring you. Then after you were justifiably fired, you started leaking information about Rockstar's upcoming games to various forums, including stupidly doing it under your own name, out of spite. You left the Red Dead Redemption 2 hint under your own name because you wanted some internet attention and fame like your social media addicted faggot pedophile former friend Anthony. "Notice me everyone!!!". What is hilarious is that hardly anyone even paid attention to your leaks because they came across as manic and schizophrenic and unhinged. It barely registered.

Just like when Sirius fired you, you magically began talking in public about the various things that you knew about Anthony like him and Treefort Richard blowing each other and having a gay relationship. And badmouthing various people on the and show and re-imagining everyone else as a villain. Innocent perfect Danny Ross and evil Opie, Anthony, Steve, and all of the other 'losers' who were in your way and holding you back from greatness. Yet you were dead silent during your entire time at Sirius and never spoke up (which you will probably try to create more revisionist history about as well).

Then you did the same at Rockstar after being fired and badmouthed everyone and burned all of those bridges. Before having a massive mental breakdown that caused your parents to fear for your well-being of course. By the way at Rockstar your name is dogshit and everyone there has only negative things to say about you. But it's all them and not you? You get fired then try to leak stuff because you were such a good person and such a great employee? Or maybe it was because you were a piece of shit who did nothing but take screenshots for three straight years before being canned and no one spoke up for you when the bosses wanted you gone?

Do you still deny putting your feet up on the desk of someone in management at Sirius? Causing them to almost immediately have you terminated? Or is that something else that you can just imagine never happened?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
You were fired from Rockstar for being a loser with a poor attitude and Lazlow himself regretted hiring you. Then after you were justifiably fired, you started leaking information about Rockstar's upcoming games to various forums, including stupidly doing it under your own name, out of spite. You left the Red Dead Redemption 2 hint under your own name because you wanted some internet attention and fame like your social media addicted faggot pedophile former friend Anthony. "Notice me everyone!!!". What is hilarious is that hardly anyone even paid attention to your leaks because they came across as manic and schizophrenic and unhinged. It barely registered.

Just like when Sirius fired you, you magically began talking in public about the various things that you knew about Anthony like him and Treefort Richard blowing each other and having a gay relationship. And badmouthing various people on the and show and re-imagining everyone else as a villain. Innocent perfect Danny Ross and evil Opie, Anthony, Steve, and all of the other 'losers' who were in your way and holding you back from greatness. Yet you were dead silent during your entire time at Sirius and never spoke up (which you will probably try to create more revisionist history about as well).

Then you did the same at Rockstar after being fired and badmouthed everyone and burned all of those bridges. Before having a massive mental breakdown that caused your parents to fear for your well-being of course. By the way at Rockstar your name is dogshit and everyone there has only negative things to say about you. But it's all them and not you? You get fired then try to leak stuff because you were such a good person and such a great employee? Or maybe it was because you were a piece of shit who did nothing but take screenshots for three straight years before being canned and no one spoke up for you when the bosses wanted you gone?

Do you still deny putting your feet up on the desk of someone in management at Sirius? Causing them to almost immediately have you terminated? Or is that something else that you can just imagine never happened?
IMG_2825.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I currently work for a multi billion dollar mega corp, stupid. I did laugh at the bricklaying comment, though. You should really focus on your future and not your past. Its over. Gotta forge ahead with new judaic tactics.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I’m mostly fucking with you but what did you actually do there? In the credits your title was definitely “screenshot printer.”

I was also on the gameplay capture team. We did the three character trailers and then GTA Online. Check them out, they're pretty cool, huh?

When you're done with this fan-fic, put it with the rest like Se7en's apartment.

I stopped chilling with Ant for being a pedo. I'm not sorry. Opie's a retard. I'm not sorry. Steve wasn't good at his job. I'm still not sorry.

I couldn't give a shit what people at Rockstar think. I got fucked and I fucked back. My boy who said he would have my back, didn't. You're trying to make it much more complicated than it really is. It was a throwaway line I never expected to get picked up by anyone outside of that thread. I'm not sure what the fascination is with literally making shit up and just going with it, especially all these years later. Like, you're discussing a job I had 10 years ago. Pretty sure I remember it better than you do, and I'm not really sure what you base any of your information on besides a decades long game of internet telephone.

I did manage to get from intern to senior producer over 8+ years, and the Rockstar for about 3, where I ran my department.

Do you still deny putting your feet up on the desk of someone in management at Sirius? Causing them to almost immediately have you terminated? Or is that something else that you can just imagine never happened

I was the one there in the conference room. Were you there? Who were you at Sirius? I was there. It didn't happen. Sorry, I know it's probably much more entertaining for you the other way. You're not going to gaslight events in my life you weren't even around for.