• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
I mean what has anyone from this fucking show done to us other than give us fucking YEARS of goddamn entertainment that is still relevant for us? How miserable must some of
You be to get on this stupid faggot forum and “auuiihhhhhhhgh aunts a fag Danny’s a Jew opie is stupid Jim’s queer!” I’d get a beer with all of them and laugh about old shit i remember. What’s the use tearing everything you love apart? Bunch of miserable morbidly obese sexless booger eating own ass sniffing douche bags, man. Hate some of you fucking faggots

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I mean what has anyone from this fucking show done to us other than give us fucking YEARS of goddamn entertainment that is still relevant for us? How miserable must some of
You be to get on this stupid faggot forum and “auuiihhhhhhhgh aunts a fag Danny’s a Jew opie is stupid Jim’s queer!” I’d get a beer with all of them and laugh about old shit i remember. What’s the use tearing everything you love apart? Bunch of miserable morbidly obese sexless booger eating own ass sniffing douche bags, man. Hate some of you fucking faggots
Good luck with Norton and the beer thing.

G

Terrible bit. How did you find onaforums, character?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Also this is our favorite program ever. You assholes still listen to old episodes everyday just like me. How about we not treat like shit someone who was on the show. Jesus Christ some of you fucking suck.
There's a cycle to this: Danny pops up because he wants some attention, he gets shit on for a bit before it dies down to actual legitimate questions that fuel his ego and make him think he's better than the rat he truly is, then everybody remembers what a slimy back-stabbing piece of soulless garbage he is and chases him off again. Going back to the original sub, it's happened like 109 times now.
You wanna fan-boy for this bottom-feeding rodent, DM him, otherwise Danny Raus should only be mocked.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
There's a cycle to this: Danny pops up because he wants some attention, he gets shit on for a bit before it dies down to actual legitimate questions that fuel his ego and make him think he's better than the rat he truly is, then everybody remembers what a slimy back-stabbing piece of soulless garbage he is and chases him off again. Going back to the original sub, it's happened like 109 times now.
You wanna fan-boy for this bottom-feeding rodent, DM him, otherwise Danny Raus should only be mocked.
He really is a Jewish turncoat of many colors.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
I’m a stupid cunt car salesman from the south. I just don’t get the point go shitting on everyone from the goddamn show.