Shows nobody remembers

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
1080sshow-1.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember watching the first episode of that show with high hopes as a kid. I didn't realize Dennis was the main guy. I remember something about a hot tub store or a waterbed store or some shit.
I had high hopes too but I barely remember an episode. I just, for some odd reason, really wanted to have sexual intercourse with that spike haired girl.

I accidentally typed in That 90s show as I was looking for that image and seen they're working on it.

It'll be fucking horrible.

"Reyn Doi as Ozzie, an insightful and perceptive teen who is openly gay" ugh

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
A lot of you fucks are naming shows that were barely popular when they aired. ER and Spin City are the only real answers in five pages of "Look at this show that was on UPN for one year".

Anyway, Murphy Brown. Big deal when it was on. Got the attention of the Bush Sr. White House. Made a big hullabaloo for having a single mother when that was rare among white women. Was one of those "smart people" shows like Fraiser.

Now no one talks about it. It's not in reruns anywhere. Turns out jokes about Dan Quayle don't stand the test of time. They even tried to reboot the show to capitalize on Trump bashing, but only lasted one season.

muphybrown.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
A lot of you fucks are naming shows that were barely popular when they aired. ER and Spin City are the only real answers in five pages of "Look at this show that was on UPN for one year".

Anyway, Murphy Brown. Big deal when it was on. Got the attention of the Bush Sr. White House. Made a big hullabaloo for having a single mother when that was rare among white women. Was one of those "smart people" shows like Fraiser.

Now no one talks about it. It's not in reruns anywhere. Turns out jokes about Dan Quayle don't stand the test of time. They even tried to reboot the show to capitalize on Trump bashing, but only lasted one season.

muphybrown.jpg
I only knew of the show from that Seinfeld episode. I'm sure 60% of people are the same way.