Shows nobody remembers

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Titus. Show stunk.

1653570802800.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I watched the show too many times, i’ve burned myself out on it. I can’t really go back and watched it again because i know all the gags. But you’ve got to appreciate how many modern shit-coms took inspiration from AD.
I watched the shit out of it on DVD. I think now I'd want to murder Jason Bateman and that little Michael Cera faggot. Plus knowing that the dad is a jew pedo for real -- well, maybe that makes it funnier.

G

I watched the shit out of it on DVD. I think now I'd want to murder Jason Bateman and that little Michael Cera faggot. Plus knowing that the dad is a jew pedo for real -- well, maybe that makes it funnier.

I think that’s a great part of the show that Michael pretends to be the normal one but deep down he is the biggest asshole of em all. Jason Bateman was a great ‘straight’ man.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Lost is one of those massive shows that nobody talks about ever anymore. Understandable because it has no rewatch ability and the hack writers made 2deep4u shit up as they went along.

I really enjoyed this show to be honest witcha.
Alot of the throwaway gags were pretty funny.

Burr was alright in it. I actually enjoyed Laura Deen and the guy who plays the teenage son more, they're good comedic voice actors.

Lost is one of those massive shows that nobody talks about ever anymore. Understandable because it has no rewatch ability and the hack writers made 2deep4u shit up as they went along.

Alot of the throwaway gags were pretty funny.

Burr was alright in it. I actually enjoyed Laura Deen and the guy who plays the teenage son more, they're good comedic voice actors.

I was thinking Lost as well. A lot of individual episodes are still watchable, but there is no reason to rewatch the entire arc.