Shows nobody remembers

p183968_b_v8_aa.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
ER seems like it's been forgotten even though it was fucking massive in the late 90s. It doesn't seem like one of the shows that people rewatch at all these days. After season eight it turns into a pile of shit but those first eight seasons are really fucking good for a primetime network drama of that era. There is some corny, soap opera shit but not too much. People seem to forget that the show was created and EP'd by Michael Crichton. Episodes like Loves Labor Lost, All in the Family, and Orion in the Sky are some of the best single episodes of any TV I've watched, especially Loves Labor Lost. Anthony Edwards and Bradley Whitford fucking kill it in that episode.
I rewatched that a while back. I was in the first season and jumped ahead to season 10 and holy shit was every woman insufferable. All the female characters were inexplicably cunty and annoying and I kept hoping carter would get raped by niggers in africa. How the show took that big a shit is a mystery to me. Honestly I loved Dr Benton, though all the shit with his mother was kinda boring. we get it, the bitch is old.

Last edited:

But my selections for shows nobody remembers:

Action with jay mohr. don't think it lasted a whole season but it was funny
Coach - Jerry Van Dyke was funny as shit.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1653769872228.png

It was only cancelled a year ago but I'm sure it's already forgotten if it was ever noticed. It's my favorite bad show ever.

Brotherhood. it was on showtime. Jason Isaacs and Jason Clarke are brothers from Providence, the older of the two is a gangster and the younger is a state politicians. sadly only got two seasons and no real resolution but it was good. The supposed "Straight" brother, the politicians gradually becomes more corrupt and machiavellian as he learns how to play the political game and help his career.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Spin City - I legit liked it and can't even remember the premise. Heather Locklear gave me boners. Michael J. Fox got Parkinson's and was replaced by the much less likeable Charlie Sheen. Alan Ruck and the guy from Rocky Horror Picture Show were there too.

Soul Man - Dan Aykroyd was a priest with a blues band and a family?

I was gonna say the one where John Goodman came out as a fag to his adult son, but someone already mentioned it. I remember watching that and thinking about if my dad turned out to be a home and it made me feel like I got punched in the stomach.