Shows nobody remembers

1653538235114.png

Normal, Ohio - Goodman plays a rough and tumble queer
It's All Relative - Another attempt in the long fight to normalize homosexuality in middle America during the early aughts
Eerie, Indiana - sort of a Twilight Zone or Twin Peaks for kids (early 90s)
Bottom - a kind of gay British show
My Brother and Me - Another attempt to make blacks appear human to kids in the early 90s

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Normal, Ohio - Goodman plays a rough and tumble queer
It's All Relative - Another attempt in the long fight to normalize homosexuality in middle America during the early aughts
Eerie, Indiana - sort of a Twilight Zone or Twin Peaks for kids (early 90s)
Bottom - a kind of gay British show
My Brother and Me - Another attempt to make blacks appear human to kids in the early 90s
The nog named Goo was good for a laugh.

Monk

ER seems like it's been forgotten even though it was fucking massive in the late 90s. It doesn't seem like one of the shows that people rewatch at all these days. After season eight it turns into a pile of shit but those first eight seasons are really fucking good for a primetime network drama of that era. There is some corny, soap opera shit but not too much. People seem to forget that the show was created and EP'd by Michael Crichton. Episodes like Loves Labor Lost, All in the Family, and Orion in the Sky are some of the best single episodes of any TV I've watched, especially Loves Labor Lost. Anthony Edwards and Bradley Whitford fucking kill it in that episode.

G

ER seems like it's been forgotten even though it was fucking massive in the late 90s. It doesn't seem like one of the shows that people rewatch at all these days. After season eight it turns into a pile of shit but those first eight seasons are really fucking good for a primetime network drama of that era. There is some corny, soap opera shit but not too much. People seem to forget that the show was created and EP'd by Michael Crichton. Episodes like Loves Labor Lost, All in the Family, and Orion in the Sky are some of the best single episodes of any TV I've watched, especially Loves Labor Lost. Anthony Edwards and Bradley Whitford fucking kill it in that episode.

I also remember a show called Ed. I think it had a few seasons. Early 2000s.

Bit more popular but nobody talks about it anymore. The OC.

G

I remember Ed. It was about a guy whose life was a reality show?

And yeah, The OC with that stupid cunt Mischa Barton's shit acting. MOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

wwatw Step By Step?
Not sure what Ed was about. I mostly just remember ads for it.

Most I remember about OC was the theme song and an unfunny parody of it on the simpsons. It really represented the early 2000s well though.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Not sure what Ed was about. I mostly just remember ads for it.

Most I remember about OC was the theme song and an unfunny parody of it on the simpsons. It really represented the early 2000s well though.
The other one from the tail end of The OC was Gossip Girl. More horrendous acting, but there were at least three smoking hot girls on it.

What about The Tick live action series with Patrick Warburton?