Señor Del Arroz laying the boot first smack down on the SFWA

G

You know she's gonna try to get you to buy a 16-piece Signature Chicken family meal for her kids on the way out.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://tenor.com/view/down-totally-seinfeld-george-totally-down-gif-4860749[/URL]

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Yep this guy is really puttin the hurt on ‘em
3127C810-1653-4790-94E1-FDF42C51CD6E.jpeg
DC8A5E9A-D3E4-4772-BC02-DDFDF79FEC98.jpeg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Don't have an opinion on JDA, because I don't care about him.

I will say this; JDA, if you're reading this, either grow back the beard, or lay off the tortilla chips because the sodium content is ballooning your head.

Better yet, take a leaf out of a certain sci-fi writer's book; swap the tortilla chips for paint chips and stick your head in a turret.

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Handsome, it’s not baseless. This guy openly called the SFWA out on their grotesque membership list, jumped ship and is now frying up his rice and beans on this side of the equator. It’s a straight flip job that also happens to be driving Pat crazy.

Finally, I want to blow my load into the cartoon Belle from the Beauty and the Beast. Not the Harry Potter broad. I mean from the 1991 movie.
I prefer Ariel. A ginger and pussies smell like fish anyway so...plus that gypo Esmerelda in Hunchback of Notre Dame... But Belle was willing to take huge monster beast hog so...

G

I prefer Ariel. A ginger and pussies smell like fish anyway so...plus that gypo Esmerelda in Hunchback of Notre Dame... But Belle was willing to take huge monster beast hog so...
I like the way you think. And now I’m hard again.