Señor Del Arroz laying the boot first smack down on the SFWA

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Ahh I remember when I got a cease and desist from a major publisher at this convention because I was too being funny about their authors' shit SJW books on twitter dot com. Those were good times.

I literally made more money yesterday than Patrick Tomlinson has made all year in writing. It feels fantastic.
Congrats on working for tips

G

I don’t care about JDA, but once again, the dick sucking is gay. What has any of this provided us? Legion of Skanks talking about seth simons was probably bigger, and they didn’t even really acknowledge us. They also didn’t come on here searching for our attention. How many new posters and bits have come from this? 0. None of these people care, it’s temporary entertainment for them. It’s not like Rick is gonna go mainstream. JDA has at least provided some info but that’s about it.
I get keeping our ranks tight. I only got the link to this place by continuing to spread the virus long after the Reddit Admins sided with pedos and a lingering brothaman threw me a link.

But seriously folks we’ve got a motivated enemy of the SFWA on our side. Does it really matter if he doesn’t get why Steve C’s family should throw numerous Molotov cocktails at Sam Roberts’ Shit Chester home?

G

That baseless dicksucking is gay I guess.
God bless and have a safe day.
Handsome, it’s not baseless. This guy openly called the SFWA out on their grotesque membership list, jumped ship and is now frying up his rice and beans on this side of the equator. It’s a straight flip job that also happens to be driving Pat crazy.

Finally, I want to blow my load into the cartoon Belle from the Beauty and the Beast. Not the Harry Potter broad. I mean from the 1991 movie.

G

Handsome, it’s not baseless. This guy openly called the SFWA out on their grotesque membership list, jumped ship and is now frying up his rice and beans on this side of the equator. It’s a straight flip job that also happens to be driving Pat crazy.

Finally, I want to blow my load into the cartoon Belle from the Beauty and the Beast. Not the Harry Potter broad. I mean from the 1991 movie.
Not speaking English as a first or second language probably makes it difficult for me to express myself.
I think some people have issue with someone outside the forum or o&a fanbase barging in and getting a lot of praise.
I dont know, I just wanted to bitch and moan.

G

I think I just hate grifters. Whether or not he is remains to be seen. But he belonged to the SFWA and when it became popular started doing the MAGA shit.

Now comes here and has tried to direct the conversation to other people and, like I said, takes superchats while replaying stuff from here.

josiah did the bit for the gag. Quasi paid money to keep the bit going. Making money off the bit seems really gauche.
I was one of the biggest ones to attack him, because I felt exactly all you feel. But he has redeeming qualities. He is pro Christian + married man + his politics is better than most of SFWA's.

But he's definitely a grifter

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
If he was only here to MMSchill his shit, I'm pretty sure he would've fucked off after like 2 weeks when none of us bought his gay anime shit. Like a certain other Pringle Canned Jon, they were victims of Pat's stalking way before Norm/11. Jon genuinely hates Patrick as a person and like the rest of us, delights in seeing his pathetic misfortunes, making him a true brotherman.

Patposting should be America's Pastime. It gets views because we're hilarious.

G

If he was only here to MMSchill his shit, I'm pretty sure he would've fucked off after like 2 weeks when none of us bought his gay anime shit. Like a certain other Pringle Canned Jon, they were victims of Pat's stalking way before Norm/11. Jon genuinely hates Patrick as a person and like the rest of us, delights in seeing his pathetic misfortunes, making him a true brotherman.

Patposting should be America's Pastime. It gets views because we're hilarious.
I wonder what the real story with JDA turning against SFWA is.