Señor Del Arroz laying the boot first smack down on the SFWA

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
They tried to fuck with the wrong Latino.

1643720475114.jpeg

G

By “laying the smackdown” do you mean taking content made here and replaying it while accepting superchats?

Seems like they laid the smackdown by kicking him out and now he’s sad about it.
Why is hating on this dude a popular thing all of a sudden? He’s a former SFWA member who called out the NAMBLA animals infesting his organization. He’s an ally from the inside.

Same thing with the Quartering dude. Yeah he’s famous for wanting to smash that Marvel chick’s bare Caucasian ass but it’s outside the virus that is this sexy pants horde so let it be.

tl;dr once I got a hard on from watching the Rachel Ray show and the beat off lasted for almost forty five minutes

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Why is hating on this dude a popular thing all of a sudden? He’s a former SFWA member who called out the NAMBLA animals infesting his organization. He’s an ally from the inside.

Same thing with the Quartering dude. Yeah he’s famous for wanting to smash that Marvel chick’s bare Caucasian ass but it’s outside the virus that is this sexy pants horde so let it be.

tl;dr once I got a hard on from watching the Rachel Ray show and the beat off lasted for almost forty five minutes
It’s more of a reaction to sucking his dick. Just because someone takes interest in us doesn’t mean we need to deep throat them.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?

I think I just hate grifters. Whether or not he is remains to be seen. But he belonged to the SFWA and when it became popular started doing the MAGA shit.

Now comes here and has tried to direct the conversation to other people and, like I said, takes superchats while replaying stuff from here.

josiah did the bit for the gag. Quasi paid money to keep the bit going. Making money off the bit seems really gauche.

RobertMewler

Now comes here and has tried to direct the conversation to other people and, like I said, takes superchats while replaying stuff from here.

josiah did the bit for the gag. Quasi paid money to keep the bit going. Making money off the bit seems really gauche.
People send him money to thank him for the content he provides. They find that his content has value so they determine how much they want to toss at him (kind of like a street musician that they enjoyed). If he weren't providing content then he'd be grifting, no? Where's the line?

Gay Faggot.

People send him money to thank him for the content he provides. They find that his content has value so they determine how much they want to toss at him (kind of like a street musician that they enjoyed). If he weren't providing content then he'd be grifting, no? Where's the line?
I’m not saying I totally agree with him but I get his point. He’s saying this is the equivalent to “reaction” videos. Someone else actually makes content (Josiah) other people get money for it (John). Basically he’s calling him Joe Cumia.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
So, he’s Joe cumia? Taking other people’s work and covering it poorly. Got it.

oh wow. Same idea as the guy above.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

Faggots here can’t stand anyone else getting attention, that’s all.

G

I think I just hate grifters. Whether or not he is remains to be seen. But he belonged to the SFWA and when it became popular started doing the MAGA shit.

Co-opting our bits does nothing but help us especially from our Costa Rican friend who was kicked out of pedo-ville for questioning the SFWA’s membership list. Unless I’m mistaken.

That Quartering douchebag being considered a hanger on I get but both are spreading the word.

Del Arroz is a good egg in my opinion. Enemy of the SFWA, Tomlinson, Bam Seed and him most definitely have some good material in the works. I’m on board.

Also, Patrick Tomlinson is a rapist who burned down his own bar. Allegedly.

They tried to fuck with the wrong Latino.

View attachment 22340
Ahh I remember when I got a cease and desist from a major publisher at this convention because I was too being funny about their authors' shit SJW books on twitter dot com. Those were good times.

By “laying the smackdown” do you mean taking content made here and replaying it while accepting superchats?

Seems like they laid the smackdown by kicking him out and now he’s sad about it.

I literally made more money yesterday than Patrick Tomlinson has made all year in writing. It feels fantastic.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Co-opting our bits does nothing but help us especially from our Costa Rican friend who was kicked out of pedo-ville for questioning the SFWA’s membership list. Unless I’m mistaken.

That Quartering douchebag being considered a hanger on I get but both are spreading the word.

Del Arroz is a good egg in my opinion. Enemy of the SFWA, Tomlinson, Bam Seed and him most definitely have some good material in the works. I’m on board.

don't ever mention me in the same sentence as that wetback

Gay Faggot.

I don’t care about JDA, but once again, the dick sucking is gay. What has any of this provided us? Legion of Skanks talking about seth simons was probably bigger, and they didn’t even really acknowledge us. They also didn’t come on here searching for our attention. How many new posters and bits have come from this? 0. None of these people care, it’s temporary entertainment for them. It’s not like Rick is gonna go mainstream. JDA has at least provided some info but that’s about it.

G

It’s more of a reaction to sucking his dick. Just because someone takes interest in us doesn’t mean we need to deep throat them.
I get that. Even going back to the old sub(s) anyone who even vaguely attempted to approach some leadership position was eventually gutted.

That being said JDA is all about outsourcing the virus which is what we need more than anything. He’s also a former SFWA insider so there’s that AMA level material there.

That’s the kind of credibility we need right now.