Señor Del Arroz laying the boot first smack down on the SFWA

RobertMewler

Like a certain other Pringle Canned Jon, they were victims of Pat's stalking way before Norm/11. Jon genuinely hates Patrick as a person and like the rest of us, delights in seeing his pathetic misfortunes, making him a true brotherman.
You're correct - Pat went after Jon in 2018 and called him a Nazi and was ecstatic when Jon was banned. Patposting is personal with Jon. I view him posting and commenting on the Josiah tapes on his stream as sweet commeuppance, not necessarily grifting. No one has to give him a cent to enjoy his and his guests' takes.

Edit: Plus, Jon sued WorldCon for their bullshit and won (which got the SFWA into histrionics) so we have a shared, intertwined history.

G

Not speaking English as a first or second language probably makes it difficult for me to express myself.
I think some people have issue with someone outside the forum or o&a fanbase barging in and getting a lot of praise.
I dont know, I just wanted to bitch and moan.
That’s a difficult situation you got there. Namaste. As far as Señor Del Arroz he may be a switch blade bag of jumping beans but he’s on our side against some serious scumbags. And who is kidding who. This autistic horde never allows anyone to fly too close to the sun. And once I saw a blimp.

G

You're correct - Pat went after Jon in 2018 and called him a Nazi and was ecstatic when Jon was banned. Patposting is personal with Jon. I view him posting and commenting on the Josiah tapes on his stream as sweet commeuppance, not necessarily grifting. No one has to give him a cent to enjoy his and his guests' takes.

Edit: Plus, Jon sued WorldCon for their bullshit and won (which got the SFWA into histrionics) so we have a shared, intertwined history.
I’m loving this beaner more and more. He’s quite the spicy enchilada.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Every here gets their turn in the barrel…it’s the culture.

Even your ol’ Pal Carol isn’t safe from the biting humor of this site. Remember when I posted a shirtless pic with the Patso doll and somebody said “Nice no shirt, stupid!”? BRUTAL, but that’s the price of hanging out at the table.
How'd you even survive our brutal ribbing at the table?

G

Every here gets their turn in the barrel…it’s the culture.

Even your ol’ Pal Carol isn’t safe from the biting humor of this site. Remember when I posted a shirtless pic with the Patso doll and somebody said “Nice no shirt, stupid!”? BRUTAL, but that’s the price of hanging out at the table.
What a bunch of cads for putting you through that.