• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sand nigger savages raping bleeding women

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Hypocritical Empathy is nauseating.
1696736461974.png

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Don’t care what the Jews are up to. Just hearing them screaming Allahu akbar while they parade their bleeding sex slave captive around is enough that I’m gonna be okay when the Jews go for the glass option.

Savages. Subhuman and incompatible with the West. Just wish we weren’t involved.
The muzzies mistreat one m'lady and it's enough to annihilate them? What about everything the kikes have done to the world at large? Fuck that yenta and I hope the rest of them get what's coming to them too. How do you like them apples? I hope the kikes miss with their nuke and take themselves out with it too.

G

Well at least we have common ground here.
if Israel doesnt nuke Iran (HAMAS's main paypig) over this, Israel ain't shit and its nuclear arsenal ain't shit.

Hamas is basically a pitbull owned by Tryone (Iran). Shlomo (Israel) is the neighbor. Tyrone is poor but always talks shit and utters threats to Shlomo. Shlomo is rich and connected, but is an aging bachelor. Tyrone has cousins and shit living in his dilapidated home.

Shlomo retaliates by canceling all the utilities to Tyrone's house, leaving bad Yelp reviews, etc...Tyrone dgaf tho, he's in his backyard raising his pitbulls (Hamas, Hezbollah, Bashar Assad, Houthi rebels, Iraqi shia militants) and sic'ing one of them at Shlomo's house (guarded with an electric fence)

Well suddenly yesterday...Tyrone's pitbull HAMAS broke thru Shlomo's electric fence and is in his kitchen eating all the T-bone steaks (Israeli bleeding women).

We will see what Shlomo does (he also is known to hire a security company named Johnny Sam aka "unc"...a dumb oaf but big and brawny and lowkey gay (has daddy issues with Shlomo, who is also sus).

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
It’s hard to admit on here.It, But, I’m a very compassionate person. I didn’t even want Anthony to die. With that being said, this whole thing is sus. They have the “iron dome” and the mossad is infamous with the amount of intelligence they collect. Yet, sand niggers were able to paraglide in? It makes zero sense. The sad thing is this will probably officially kick off WW3 and nobody will care in 3 weeks. Yet we will be sending billions in aid for the next 2 years. It’s like 9/11 and The “Russian Invasion” all
Rolled into one. God be with everyone involved, No B.S.
It’s hard to admit on here.It, But, I’m a very compassionate person. I didn’t even want Anthony to die. With that being said, this whole thing is sus. They have the “iron dome” and the mossad is infamous with the amount of intelligence they collect. Yet, sand niggers were able to paraglide in? It makes zero sense. The sad thing is this will probably officially kick off WW3 and nobody will care in 3 weeks. Yet we will be sending billions in aid for the next 2 years. It’s like 9/11 and The “Russian Invasion” all
Rolled into one. God be with everyone involved, No B.S.
This.

Israel was at the brink of civil war, but now...

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Looks like she shit herself tbh or she could be on her period. I hate how people on X say everything matter of factly. I do feel terrible for her regardless of its rape blood or poo. She's not going to leave there alive and I bet she doesn't care if they raped her at all. She wants to be alive and hopefully she can escape or someone can get her out of there alive.
I saw this other haunting one where they were taking a girl away on a motorcycle while her bf/friend was being taken the other way and she was looking at him screaming for help but he couldn't do anything and he was most likely going to be shot in the head after they took her away. They had a picture of her from instagram or something from back in the US. Bet she regrets going to that shithole for vacation. Let me see if I could find it.

Last edited:
G

It's bullshit. I don't know how or why or who is involved or what they're going to take from us, and I don't care anymore. These pieces of shit took down the twin towers and building 7, and sent thousands of young men and women to their death and permanent disfigurement. They control our money, media, politics, food, everything you can think of. They are evil scum and I don't care what goes on over there other than how I can avoid it affecting my life as much as possible

gassers

Forum Clout
I just wanna post this.

And they call others barbaric, what a joke.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I read on 2ch that they grabbed the chicks at a Rave for Peace just over the wall, safe to say at that point they were already throughly violated by a pack of fat Englishmen.
Yep, the girl above I posted was taken from there. Israel for peace or some shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's bullshit. I don't know how or why or who is involved or what they're going to take from us, and I don't care anymore. These pieces of shit took down the twin towers and building 7, and sent thousands of young men and women to their death and permanent disfigurement. They control our money, media, politics, food, everything you can think of. They are evil scum and I don't care what goes on over there other than how I can avoid it affecting my life as much as possible
They also ran the entire Jeffrey Epstein operation blackmailing every Western government into destroying their own citizenry. And killed Christ. And some of them are particularly awful at Guitar Hero.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
A few months ago when Harry's BFF @NoBacon was fanboying over Hamas, Harry was (surprise) in his corner. Every Palestinian is a saint, they're modern heroes fighting the evil Jews, fuck Jenna for not agreeing with the consensus.

One little video of rape stains on a pair of sweatpants, huh? Glad you finally figured out the world is complex.

gassers

Forum Clout
A few months ago when Harry's BFF @NoBacon was fanboying over Hamas, Harry was (surprise) in his corner. Every Palestinian is a saint, they're modern heroes fighting the evil Jews, fuck Jenna for not agreeing with the consensus.

One little video of rape stains on a pair of sweatpants, huh? Glad you finally figured out the world is complex.
Care to explain the behavior of one of your kike rapestains? Jenna, comment?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Can't stop. Won't stop. 🇺🇸

1000005421.jpg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Care to explain the behavior of one of your kike rapestains? Jenna, comment?

(Surprise) the incel is defending rape.

Rape is bad and this entire website silently stands by posters who admit to raping women. When an Israeli police officer rapes a Palestinian woman, it's wrong. When Hamas is openly raping every Israeli women they can find, that's wrong too. So fuck off incel with your "how about this rape from 7 years ago" whataboutism.