• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sand nigger savages raping bleeding women

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Every single story I see regarding these kidnappings tells of these "PARTYING" young women at the "RAVE" or the "MUSIC FESTIVAL."

I would love to see some of you Captain Save-A-Hoes swoop in to defend their pilled-out drugged-up WHORE lifestyles. Good job.

Their own kidnapping and gang rape is PROBABLY their biggest kink fantasy, in actuality. So good job sending people to die for THAT.

"But that's someone's sister!!!!"

Is it, stupid?

G

Every single story I see regarding these kidnappings tells of these "PARTYING" young women at the "RAVE" or the "MUSIC FESTIVAL."

I would love to see some of you Captain Save-A-Hoes swoop in to defend their pilled-out drugged-up WHORE lifestyles. Good job.

Their own kidnapping and gang rape is PROBABLY their biggest kink fantasy, in actuality. So good job sending people to die for THAT.

"But that's someone's sister!!!!"

Is it, stupid?

A 20 second clip makes OP show his true feelings...Almost every single one of their captives is an IDF soldier.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
This is how women in the United States should be treated.

But it's heartwarming to see our empath Users bleeding their hearts out on the podcast hate forum, suddenly siding with Women and Jews

"I don't care WHAT the Jews are up to!" Dont'cha? The 9,000 Page threads for Jew Hate and Women Hate say otherwise, stupids.

Please continue being so passionately in favor of sending off someone else to go fight for Israel. You won't even enlist yourself. Go save her and her bloody ass sweatpants, Empath White Niggers. And then everyone clapped.

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!!!
They also like The Bachelor

:sick:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

But it's heartwarming to see our empath Users bleeding their hearts out on the podcast hate forum, suddenly siding with Women and Jews

"I don't care WHAT the Jews are up to!" Dont'cha? The 9,000 Page threads for Jew Hate and Women Hate say otherwise, stupids.

Please continue being so passionately in favor of sending off someone else to go fight for Israel. You won't even enlist yourself. Go save her and her bloody ass sweatpants, Empath White Niggers. And then everyone clapped.

You're one of those black dudes that was molested by an older female relative, aren't you?

#Vibecheck

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I never said nothin’ about sending anyone off to fight for Israel. Nice try with the hate though.

Edit:

I’m fine with sending all the American blacks

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
A 20 second clip makes OP show his true feelings...Almost every single one of their captives is an IDF soldier.
what true feelings are those?

You stand by raping an enemy until they bleed from the ass?

A civilized society puts a bullet in their head.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
This whole Israeli/Palestinian thing is a tough one, man. It's just such a complex issue, you know? Both sides have compelling points, they really do. You just hate to see the suffering, though, the little people who have to deal with all the bullshit their leaders create, you know? You wonder sometimes why they just can't settle it, right? I just hope they can end this before it gets out of control, man. It truly is a tough one.
During the leadup to the Guitar Hero bit (@BenDovid, comment) they talk about the conflict. Intern David knows nothing about it which is funny in itself. Nor-tone says "I just don't understand" about 70 times in his inimitable "it's a tough one man" style. Ennnnnraging.

G

what true feelings are those?

You stand by raping an enemy until they bleed from the ass?

A civilized society puts a bullet in their head.
That you think they're not people...Palestinians are educated and civilized. A Palestinian would more likely speak fluent English than a Qatari or Kuwaiti or Saudi. When I lived in Saudi, all the surgeons etc were Palestinians (or Egyptians).

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Talk about a chocolate hellhole.
Fawkin @BakersfieldChimp is on a roll today.

1696734121442.png

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Forum Clout
It’s hard to admit on here.It, But, I’m a very compassionate person. I didn’t even want Anthony to die. With that being said, this whole thing is sus. They have the “iron dome” and the mossad is infamous with the amount of intelligence they collect. Yet, sand niggers were able to paraglide in? It makes zero sense. The sad thing is this will probably officially kick off WW3 and nobody will care in 3 weeks. Yet we will be sending billions in aid for the next 2 years. It’s like 9/11 and The “Russian Invasion” all
Rolled into one. God be with everyone involved, No B.S.

Forum Clout
During the leadup to the Guitar Hero bit (@BenDovid, comment) they talk about the conflict. Intern David knows nothing about it which is funny in itself. Nor-tone says "I just don't understand" about 70 times in his inimitable "it's a tough one man" style. Ennnnnraging.
Thoughtful Jimmy, unable to wrap his formidable comic intellect around such unspeakable horrors and man's inhumanity to man. Then, later that same day, he was lying on a massage table with an annoyed look on his face as some sex trafficking victim tugged halfheartedly at his semi-flaccid mule.

THE D

Forum Clout
It’s hard to admit on here.It, But, I’m a very compassionate person. I didn’t even want Anthony to die. With that being said, this whole thing is sus. They have the “iron dome” and the mossad is infamous with the amount of intelligence they collect. Yet, sand niggers were able to paraglide in? It makes zero sense. The sad thing is this will probably officially kick off WW3 and nobody will care in 3 weeks. Yet we will be sending billions in aid for the next 2 years. It’s like 9/11 and The “Russian Invasion” all
Rolled into one. God be with everyone involved, No B.S.
fybZ.gif

THE D

Forum Clout
Correct, but there's still no excuse for raping, torturing, and murdering women.

You're one of those lovesick, romantic, Sissy White "Men" who defend the honor of soulless nigger-loving white women who love getting choked out and don't want you to save them. You are of no use to them, Stop trying.