• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sand nigger savages raping bleeding women

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Extreme cultural difference. Also if video of the Jews doing this was leaked, there WOULD be an outcry from within their own society. The Muslim world will be silent. There will be no Muslim government or society that will speak against this.
HAHAHAHAHA *holy shit* You have no idea what kind of atrocities IDF commits against Palestinians, this is like child's play compared to that.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
You’re not bothered by a video of men screaming in joy as they put a woman bleeding from her ass and vagina into a vehicle and take her away? Interesting.
No, I am, but where was all this humanity and concern when fellow subhuman shitskins suffered, when there women were raped?

Yeah there was radio silence.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
HAHAHAHAHA *holy shit* You have no idea what kind of atrocities IDF commits against Palestinians, this is like child's play compared to that.
Sure. I concede this point. At the end of the day they’re both committing atrocities upon each other and it’s disgusting shit that I wish my country had zero involvement in.

Forum Clout
This whole Israeli/Palestinian thing is a tough one, man. It's just such a complex issue, you know? Both sides have compelling points, they really do. You just hate to see the suffering, though, the little people who have to deal with all the bullshit their leaders create, you know? You wonder sometimes why they just can't settle it, right? I just hope they can end this before it gets out of control, man. It truly is a tough one.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
This is how every jew wants the mexicans and somalians being mass imported in America and Europe to treat White women.
Could you even imagine the punishment for this cop of she overdosed on fentanyl?

1000005410.jpg
1000005412.jpg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
No, I am, but where was all this humanity and concern when fellow subhuman shitskins suffered, when there women were raped?

Yeah there was radio silence.
LIBERAL TAKE INCOMING!

Because they’re shit skins. No one needs anything else. It’s extremely hard to sympathize with people who don’t look like you. We’ve eliminated the majority belief that, say, niggers are literal unintelligent subhumans who we’re doing a service to enslave, now we just think when we see a black guy get killed we instinctually think “Well what did he do?”. Patrice articulated this point better back in like 2007 but its very true.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is how women in the United States should be treated.

But it's heartwarming to see our empath Users bleeding their hearts out on the podcast hate forum, suddenly siding with Women and Jews

"I don't care WHAT the Jews are up to!" Dont'cha? The 9,000 Page threads for Jew Hate and Women Hate say otherwise, stupids.

Please continue being so passionately in favor of sending off someone else to go fight for Israel. You won't even enlist yourself. Go save her and her bloody ass sweatpants, Empath White Niggers. And then everyone clapped.

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!!!