• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sand nigger savages raping bleeding women

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
WWAW I had a video of Mia Khalifa's brother in Lebanon disowning her and threatening to unalive if she returns for bringing shame to the Khalifa name? (Maronite Christians btw). The guy was in a suit and all clean cut, lol.

I cant find it now.
The worst thing is a stupid woman who aggressively thinks they know geopolitics. Even worse is a stupid whore.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

Don’t care what the Jews are up to. Just hearing them screaming Allahu akbar while they parade their bleeding sex slave captive around is enough that I’m gonna be okay when the Jews go for the glass option.

Savages. Subhuman and incompatible with the West. Just wish we weren’t involved.
I'm not on the side of arabs, even if I like to listen to a nasheed or two on occasion, but parading a raped woman with bloodied sweatpants seems like exactly the kind propaganda the kikes would roll out to drum up a scorched earth policy. But it's also exactly what those savages would do. It's a tough one, man. Genuinely. Can we just nuke it all and agree that the desert makes people funny? Not in a haha way.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout