• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations

G

The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations
Sounds like you're the blacks in Che Guevara's quote. Look me in the eye, figuratively speaking and tell me you patpost sober? I dont take any drugs or drink (besides cawfee), and my vibe checker is always checking you guys out. (You're all drunkies) witha smattering of pillheads and junkies.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
You are poor...The way I know is, out of all things to focus on ITT, you focus on that. Project much? Post your living room. Ask my ex if I take anything from the government...she'd tell you that my folks could buy you, lol
Well, I’ve seen YOUR living room. I’ve seen you brag about a hat and a chunk of whale sperm like they’re signs of wealth in a first world country.

I’m focusing on things that amuse me. These include your disordered mind, your manic/delusional posting, your “evidence” of your family wealth..

Boqster you’re entertaining far more people here than you ever will with your 150 view YouTube channel. You should be happy about that effendi

G

Well, I’ve seen YOUR living room. I’ve seen you brag about a hat and a chunk of whale sperm like they’re signs of wealth in a first world country.

I’m focusing on things that amuse me. These include your disordered mind, your manic/delusional posting, your “evidence” of your family wealth..

Boqster you’re entertaining far more people here than you ever will with your 150 view YouTube channel. You should be happy about that effendi

Second time you used the phrase "disordered mind", at first it sounded quaint enough that I chalked it to being something you came up with...instead I see you stole the name from a coffee table book. Nice projecting and introducing shit to my realm that prior, only existed in yours.

Ambergris goes for something like $5k an ounce. Literally the most expensive animal byproduct in the world, you are a rube.

Look, let me give you a little "behind the scenes" since you claim you find this entertaining. The source for the coprophile's material = my posts as Wadaad/Ascended on an Anthropology forum called Apricity...and "Molec" on the bodybuilding misc forum. You'll see that you really should log off, as your ostensibly hilarious hobby, is tbh, vurrry lowly and corny.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Okay Sue, never happened. You just choose to be a forever simp for the "I make fun of you, you don't ever make fun of me!!!" off-topic clique. You choose to have sacred cow posters that you're afraid to criticize because of your social standing.

Let's get pennystockchaser, NoBacon, and a handful of more agreeance posters to co-sign this. We unanimously choose to never mock CHH's failed marriage but go hard on Boq's brother getting blown up by a landmine!

Then you wonder why this place sucks so much these days.

Post the rap again.
You could try being funny about it, that's a start. CHH's constant arguing with boq are the only reason I post in OT. Ever since admin told you to stop being a tattletale, you have been everything but funny, wha happen?

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Sounds like you're the blacks in Che Guevara's quote. Look me in the eye, figuratively speaking and tell me you patpost sober? I dont take any drugs or drink (besides cawfee), and my vibe checker is always checking you guys out. (You're all drunkies) witha smattering of pillheads and junkies.
I patpost sober. I also patpost when stoned (weed).

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Second time you used the phrase "disordered mind", at first it sounded quaint enough that I chalked it to being something you came up with...instead I see you stole the name from a coffee table book. Nice projecting and introducing shit to my realm that prior, only existed in yours.

Ambergris goes for something like $5k an ounce. Literally the most expensive animal byproduct in the world, you are a rube.

Look, let me give you a little "behind the scenes" since you claim you find this entertaining. The source for the coprophile's material = my posts as Wadaad/Ascended on an Anthropology forum called Apricity...and "Molec" on the bodybuilding misc forum. You'll see that you really should log off, as your ostensibly hilarious hobby, is tbh, vurrry lowly and corny.
Disordered mind is a common term in psychology, Ivy leaguester. It’s a nice way of saying you’re a zooming, cognitively disabled invalidster.

I’m sure it made sense at the time to show strangers your very modern office, your dusty furniture, and your whale sperm.

I’m glad you have more pro social hobbies than me. Making childish “learn Arabic” videos, rambling schizobabble videos that noone watches, and posting hundreds of times per day on a forum you claim is beneath you are all very good for your mental health.

G

Disordered mind is a common term in psychology, Ivy leaguester. It’s a nice way of saying you’re a zooming, cognitively disabled invalidster.

I’m sure it made sense at the time to show strangers your very modern office, your dusty furniture, and your whale sperm.

I’m glad you have more pro social hobbies than me. Making childish “learn Arabic” videos, rambling schizobabble videos that noone watches, and posting hundreds of times per day on a forum you claim is beneath you are all very good for your mental health.
Is it? Sounds like coffee table "easy reading" type catchphrases you subconsciously chose to contrast with Boq PRECISION

Sasster, I've been here from the other rendition of the farms, and was in the reddits. You're leaps and bounds closer to Patrick Tomlinson, than I am to him, or y'all. The "mentally ill, atalker" the "pedofile" "the nigger" slurs, and all other go to gotchyas, all fall off me like my farts in the middle of a crowded street in Chinatown, but its all you have.

You are losers, c'mon. The evidence for it is, your throwaway accounts like "Faggot Patposter" mean ALOT, so much that you will engage me over whole weekends, back n forth...and its not like I even know anything besides what's presented via a 2006ish xenforo based platform. If I'm a schizo, why the back and forth? Why the googling n scrutinizin'? Stop it, nobody here is above Patrick Tomlinson (who is beneath me).

Why? because my throw-away barbs, landed and righton the bullseye. This is why there's only a select back-n-forthsters. (There's nothing fun for you about this, you've proven to be a substance abusing (100%) sasster, on account of your defensiveness and hostility). Big chance you're also poor like @CHH Brother and @RoxburyRick

RoxburyRick

Is it? Sounds like coffee table "easy reading" type catchphrases you subconsciously chose to contrast with Boq PRECISION

Sasster, I've been here from the other rendition of the farms, and was in the reddits. You're leaps and bounds closer to Patrick Tomlinson, than I am to him, or y'all. The "mentally ill, atalker" the "pedofile" "the nigger" slurs, and all other go to gotchyas, all fall off me like my farts in the middle of a crowded street in Chinatown, but its all you have.

You are losers, c'mon. The evidence for it is, your throwaway accounts like "Faggot Patposter" mean ALOT, so much that you will engage me over whole weekends, back n forth...and its not like I even know anything besides what's presented via a 2006ish xenforo based platform. If I'm a schizo, why the back and forth? Why the googling n scrutinizin'? Stop it, nobody here is above Patrick Tomlinson (who is beneath me).

Why? because my throw-away barbs, landed and righton the bullseye. This is why there's only a select back-n-forthsters. (There's nothing fun for you about this, you've proven to be a substance abusing (100%) sasster, on account of your defensiveness and hostility). Big chance you're also poor like @CHH Brother and @RoxburyRick
Im trying to decide my favorite thing you posted to prove your wealth. The Flexus or the Shamdelier

G

Im trying to decide my favorite thing you posted to prove your wealth. The Flexus or the Shamdelier
Prove you dont live in an RV, hickster...my 2019 Lexus is about 50 yards from me, and my gifted chandelier is within arm's reach...Prove me wrong (you wont)

dhNk28r.jpg

G

We’re now on day 2 of this shit flinging

Any bets on how long it’ll last? A week? Lets hope not.
Out of everybody involved, only you...I could kill with the parameters stated. My signature? (I'd use my bare hands, huge hands btw! unlike @CHH Brother (he has tiny, stubby odd shaped thumbs, btw noticed how he stopped posting pics since the doxing commenced?)

chh thumb lol.jpg

G

Nigger is getting destroyed so bad and mentally spiraling so hard he sees me make any comment and goes back to “I’D FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!”

Very multifaceted and quaint.
LMAO...even if I was getting destroyed by EVERYBODY itt, you have allowed reality to insist on telling you, under dem parameters, lawd,

1705773231670.jpeg

your nickname for me ought to be "balcony tosser-ster" "violence inflict-ster" etc.

(only with u...just like I'd hypothetically be pedo only with @CQ_Beans lil nephews and nieces)

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

You certainly proved you’re not mentally ill with this post.

Who is being defensive? I’d say it’s the halawl cow typing rambling diatribes. Thank you for the entertainment. I can’t even call you boqlinson because you’re not a bad guy like pat. Just a funny mentally ill guy online. Embrace it and be proud that you’re entertaining so many people here.