• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

G

Abanow shake it up baaabby…(shake it up baby). Twist and shouuut. (Twist and shout) Cmon cmon cmon cmon now baaabyy (cmon baby) , I forgot the last line of the chorus

It's so right, and so only you...that if it were to happen and we were to cross paths (in the scenario I cooked up with previously stated parameters) and I saw you doing the vile thing you wanna do to express your love ...and say I went momentarily blind, just as I was to grab your "nape"

ALLAH would put Braille on the nape of your neck so I could find it and grab it

200254708-001-56b782865f9b5829f839c12a.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
It's so right, and so only you...that if it were to happen and we were to cross paths (in the scenario I cooked up with previously stated parameters) and I saw you doing the vile thing you wanna do to express your love ...and say I went momentarily blind, just as I was to grab your "nape"

Oh she was just 17! You know, what I mean, and the wayy she looked, was waaay beyond compa-huhh…

SO i’ll never danceeee with another…HOOOOOOOO and i saaaww her staaaaanding there

I'd hypothetically be pedo only with @CQ_Beans lil nephews and nieces)
Yeah, you inherently worthless thing I know you would do something like that. The fact that you don’t realize what a self own this is by admitting that you want to fuck kids is your only redeeming quality. That and these bizarre rants about killing people and your constant need to post blurry photos of your third world slum.

I was never this bad during my drunken rants. All because I didn’t want to form an alliance or whatever the fuck. You truly are a vile subhuman pedo that is permanently owned by OnA.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
LMAO...I think he was the first person I blocked, and as "child"...notice I never interacted with him, like EVER?
PSA - Boqroach had DMed me several times, probably trying to divine my ESSENCE and ask for cock pics. He would also follow me around the forum. The impromptu Muhammed is a faggot thread broke his heart because so many people laughed at him.

34a62c2c5b166f0c791c8f51947da3fd.gif

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Jenna

You should take a day off
It's fun living rent free in Jenna's head, and Boq's shitty Taliban closet. My shitposts cut deep because it really hurts them.

How does it feel to know your heroes admin, Honey Badger, and Josiah all think you're both retarded faggots?

I swear on everything I do not consider any posters here to be my "heroes". When aliens attack my city and Honey Badger saves me with his homemade Iron Man suit, I'll happily bestow that label upon him.

What posters do you consider your "heroes", pennystock?

G

Boq; you're a schizo. The end.

@admin close this thread please. thanks babe.
Junkiester, what would you call @CHH Brother?

You want to know how its CLEAR as day you're a worthless, bad person? There are people ITT mocking a child's death, and all you care about is getting a "zinger" in, because I called you out for being a junky. Bad person, fucking himself up and his loved ones too!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Boq stepping on landmines as usual
I didn't see you standing up against Qadanposting.. you only care when it's something that hits close to home (you're a baby boy).
Find me where I joined in on that, isn't his father a Muslim now? Mashallah...

[MEDIA=youtube]I3DFk8G5BC8[/MEDIA]

This thread is evidence why y'all are on your last legs. No way you're making 5-10 years (2025 will be pivotal) but no friggin way is this a sustainable "realm" (a culture that allows your and your "gallows humor" existence). Dealing with ghosts tbh. The last thing this thread needs is being closed, it's an apt sign of "the end" if there was any.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Find me where I joined in on that, isn't his father a Muslim now? Mashallah...

This thread is evidence why y'all are on your last legs. No way you're making 5-10 years (2025 will be pivotal) but no friggin way is this a sustainable "realm" (a culture that allows your and your "gallows humor" existence). Dealing with ghosts tbh. The last thing this thread needs is being closed, it's an apt sign of "the end" if there was any.

Why is it 2025, again? I can’t remember